Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spartan Football - Owned and Operated by the University of Michigan.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Domingo makes a fine meatball sub. It's the pride of Montgomery.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Yeah well the pride of Montgomery is Spaghetti O's w/meatballs poured into a hot dog bun.

Comment

• Just like Mama DSL used to make.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Mama DSL sprinkled some Kraft shredded cheese on that sumbitch, barked "Mangia!", and you always listened to Mama DSL

Comment

• Mama AA made the best haggis in New Orleans growing up.

Real haggis is now illegal (not even kidding) to sell.

Comment

• Illinois 31 - Michigan State 27

Comment

• hahahahahahahahahahaha
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Even in our worst years we weren't this bad
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• You don't remember Nick Sheridan running RR's offense with a typical RR defense?

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                      hahahahahahahahahahaha
                      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
                        You don't remember Nick Sheridan running RR's offense with a typical RR defense?
                        Still wasn't THIS bad.
                        "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• You don't remember Nick Sheridan running RR's offense with a typical RR defense?
                          That team did beat a top 10 team in Wisconsin at #8

Comment

• And lost to a 3 win toledo team.

Comment

• It was bad, back to thread - never seen anything close like this with Dantonio.

Comment

• Dantonio was right all along: Pride comes before the fall. The season is not a complete loss, however. They still have fond memories of their moral victory.
                                I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

Working...
                                X