Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spartan Football - Owned and Operated by the University of Michigan.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From the Big Ten call. Click on dantonios name to hear his awkward / completely hilarious line of questions

LOL! Dark days for Mike, he looked like a beaten man after Illinois. Im making a bold prediction that Sparty gets a win vs Rutgers. May be the first game in YEARS that I don't attend or watch MSU football

Comment

• Apparently, some guy named Who cares, and he fries small fish.
      I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Love fried small fish!

Comment

• Tough year, tough week for Fruit Loops

Sparty rocking that #102 spot well!

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
            LOL! Dark days for Mike, he looked like a beaten man after Illinois. Im making a bold prediction that Sparty gets a win vs Rutgers. May be the first game in YEARS that I don't attend or watch MSU football
            Is that his name Mike Dantonio? I thought it was Mark.. Meh does it really matter anymore?
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• He's still better than RichRod!

Comment

• 102 is probably too high.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                  there are bigger fish to fry
                  Right, but that's a discussion for a different venue. Anyway, good to escape from the world's real problems sometimes. I enjoy your commentary here.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                    I don't understand this.
                    Well you are a Bama alum, that is to be expected.:D
                    2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Sparty rolls over Rutgers- didn't watch but Dantonio was happy: " You woulda thought we won a championship in that locker room."

Comment

• They're back!

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                          Sparty rolls over Rutgers- didn't watch but Dantonio was happy: " You woulda thought we won a championship in that locker room."
                          I'm sure he's trying to get his team confident for next week's game. I'm not at all upset over that.

Comment

• Is any of the Buckeye guys on here afraid of Sparty next week...with Dantonio getting in the head of UfM and all?
                            Last edited by klondike; November 12, 2016, 08:08 PM.

Comment

• Sparty doesn't have the horses, they have talent disadvantage at way too many match-ups to play at same level as OSU.

Comment

• No chance for them to keep the score down against OSU, but it is reassuring that Mark Dantonio still rents space in Wingbat's head.

Comment

Working...
                                X