Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spartan Football - Owned and Operated by the University of Michigan.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol .......

This has to be the most enjoyable season for me re MSU since nearly three decades of owning their asses.
    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Yeah they suck it's awful. Total failure at all levels.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
        EAST LANSING - Football fans can watch Michigan State take on Rutgers at Spartan Stadium this weekend for less than the price of a weekend matinee...

I'd go but there is an outside chance Sparty will win and that would ruin a perfectly good Saturday afternoon.
        “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
          Yeah they suck it's awful. Total failure at all levels.
          C'mon froot. You've got to keep up your end of the banter (c:

Comment

• Each Tuesday morning during the Big Ten football season, the 14 Big Ten football coaches hold a Big Ten teleconference with reporters from around the country. We post the audio for each segment of the call here.

From the Big Ten call. Click on dantonios name to hear his awkward / completely hilarious line of questions
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Gotta love this!
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Detroit Dan View Post
                C'mon froot. You've got to keep up your end of the banter (c:
                The country just hired a racist, xenophobic, sexist guy for president. The darling of the skinheads was just elected. Yep the Spartans suck this year, they might never win another game, but there are figger fish to fry. People mispronounce Dantonio's name, BFD.

Comment

• The amount of bait untaken is pretty astonishing.

Comment

• Like I said, who cares, there are bigger fish to fry. They won 3 big ten titles, if somebody can't get his name right, it's a reflection on them as a person.

Comment

Like I said, who cares, there are bigger fish to fry. They won 3 big ten titles, if somebody can't get his name right, it's a reflection on them as a person.
                      LFIJ calls Harbaugh, Harbawbag and you don't see us M fans getting all pissy about it.
                      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• I think there might be be a comprehension issue, when you say who cares, you mean who cares. Bigger fish to fry.

Comment

I think there might be be a comprehension issue, when you say who cares, you mean who cares. Bigger fish to fry.
                          I didn't say "who cares".
                          "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Again, there may be a reading comprehension issue. I'm saying who cares, certainly not me. Carry on.

Comment

• Froot, please explain your position here. I'm confused.

Comment

• I don't understand this. Everyone start over from the beginning.
                                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                                X