Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
    Did Chis Webber toss out the game ball?
    If you don't STFU I'll toss you right the fuck out of here (with my devastating one-liners calibrated so that the average first-grader and Wiz can understand them).

Comment

• ...wait...timeout hack...
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Niffla View Post

Mo was such a certified gangster on the court, it was really impossible to envision this team being better the season after his departure, but...I mean it's still early, but it's certainly looking like this team may be even better than last year's. Which is crazy to think about. But yeah, Iggy, for starters, has been an absolute revelation.
        Last edited by Kstat; November 29, 2018, 11:38 AM.

Comment

• Will there be any reason for him to come back for his sophomore season?

Comment

• Hard to say it's an offhand as he's truly ambidextrous. And he's also 20, so he's not your typically skinny/talented railfrosh.

But I do agree he's got all the makings of a player the other team loves to hate, save for that he's pretty quiet about stuff out there. Just goes out and does it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
              Will there be any reason for him to come back for his sophomore season?
              Last edited by Kstat; November 29, 2018, 12:00 PM.

Comment

• Really hard to see him staying another year.

Comment

• Well then it's a big win now year. With that said, this year's team sans Charles Matthews and Iggy would still be pretty good.

Comment

• I think that the best team of my life was the Fab Five sophomore year squad. But this one might challenge that when all is said and done.

Comment

• Yup -- no time like the present. We could lose tons off this team if Poole goes too. TONS. Still come back strong with Z, Teske, Livers, etc. But next year's team is going to need another Iggy to be at this level.

Comment

• Is Poole a danger to leave?

Comment

• Last edited by Kstat; November 29, 2018, 12:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                            I think that the best team of my life was the Fab Five sophomore year squad. But this one might challenge that when all is said and done.
                            Michigan will never have an overwhelmingly talented team like that again, but they ultimately never got the most out of what they had. Inconsistent and mistake prone. The 1989 team was peak Michigan, even though they peaked late it was an awesome peak. People remember the close final 4 games but they flat out slaughtered North Carolina and Virginia to get there.

Comment

• I thought Poole was a candidate to leave, but on the assumption that he'd be playing a larger role in the offense. Instead it's been Matthews and Iggy in those roles. Poole is a textbook SG prospect though, and with his decent height and excellent shot he could leave and be drafted on potential even if a bit overshadowed this year and with less gaudy numbers because Matthews and Iggy are going to get more touches.

Comment

• Shout-out to Matthews here, btw. People give Z a lot of the credit for Michigan's toughness, but Matthews should get some too. He gets in the faces of guys like Nick Ward or #1 last night, and then dunks on them and/or blocks their weak shit.

Comment

Working...
                                X