• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I lift my Bitburger to Ned and Skate.
    ------------
    <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Alright NED!

You've moved up the ladder some, made friends with BOBBY LAYNE and had him confirm the curse is over. Nice!

Good luck with your first free range draft plans.

Signed,

Young man
      19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• It's about time this gets a bump. RIP Ned........one of the original FREEP posters.

Comment

• Good job jeweler man.

GO LIONS "09" !!!!!!!!!
          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• cool-

Comment

• You missed out if you missed "The Ned Years". Between him & Kansas, the two best posters I've ever read.
              "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• I've actually been around longer than 95% of the posters on here Shark. I was one of the originals on the Freep Forum. I used to fight all the time with Lee Gaus (who didn't). I've just gotten really busy with 3 kids, too many hours at work and recently...moving. I've always lurked....but haven't posted much. I even went to a couple of forum games.
                You hit it on the head though......Ned and Kansas take the cake. Ned beats anyone out by a country mile though.

Comment

• Those were fun days. Lee Gaus, Daytona John, Ned, Psycho Rob, Dom, Purple Puke.............it was lively to say the least. Matt000333 gets treated like royalty in here compared to Dom. I swear to God, if Dom had a gun that could shoot through the internet and kill you at your keyboard, half this forum wouldn't even be around.

I met Lee, Daytona and Ned at my first forum game. Along with meeting the rest of you cool froods, that was one of the best weekends I've ever spent.
                  It's so flat you can watch your dog run away for three days.

Comment

• You're right....that was a blast. I couldn't stand Lee until I met him.....he's a great guy. Dom would have been the one being shot.....no one compares to that fool when it comes to internet hate.

Comment

• Dan Terry was the individual in the "Political" forum that would at times go too far.

Everyone else in the "Lions" forum were all characters that I enjoyed and made up what the forum became for me. Daytona John/Florida John was one of the first late night-morning 2-3am "conversations" and just reading your post takes me back; where did all the time go?

Comment

• into mounting losses?

Comment

• Cheers to the NEDSTER from the open NW road.
                          19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• I miss Dom. I mean its been years since I have received a 3 page hate letter via email. I think I might have saved afew on some old disc. need to look those up.

Comment

• I can compose one for you if you'd like. It wouldn't be exactly the same, but I suspect I can find enough invective for you in my black, cold, loveless heart.

It's just one of the many way I help people.

Comment

• Dom was gone before I showed up. I remember Purple Pride and Rush Limbaugh. Rush gets credit for the downfall of the freep forum. The so called moderators were so fed up with all the complaints about him, they just shut the whole thing (Tigers, Red Wings and Pistons forums too) down.
                                ------------
                                <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

Working...
                                X