No announcement yet.

Forum News and Admin Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a thread about the protests currently?

Interested to hear about the experiences of you guys on the ground, also how it may affect the pandemic with hundreds of thousands of people protesting shoulder to shoulder every night.

It couldn't have happened at a worse time really.

Comment

• No I haven't seen any posts on it yet. You can start a new thread if you like.

#birdsarentreal

Comment

• Deb, are there any decent options out there aside from Amazon (just in case)? I've heard of affiliate/ commission sites used by youth teams for fundraising etc ... but I dunno if those can be used in this case
        WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• Originally posted by Forsh View Post
          Deb, are there any decent options out there aside from Amazon (just in case)? I've heard of affiliate/ commission sites used by youth teams for fundraising etc ... but I dunno if those can be used in this case
          Good question. I imagine there are many options if we want to see ads. I've avoided doing that for 16 years in this version of the Forum, making the Amazon link just one you go seek out instead of being an intrusive ad. I'd hate to change that. We'll see what happens.
          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Cool
            WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• Don't know if I have ever seen this place so dead.
              "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Go do the “British” thing, Ukbb.

Post something waaaaaaaay too confrontational, ———> inject life into it ——> get a wave of abuse coupled with off shoots of chit chat, ...... then apologise in three days claiming the whiskey done it. Sorted.
                "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• It sucks not having sports right now.

I like your idea, Marko.
                  #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                    I received a note from Amazon today. They are auditing our commission account for the first time ever. Sad that they think a site that is currently earning $10-30 a month is worthy of such a review but whatever. I've answered their questions honestly. I suspect they won't be happy with the lack of visual ads and they may cancel our account. We will need to decide where to go from there. Cross your fingers that it won't come to that.
                    I received a follow up email from Amazon on Monday. The only issue they noted was that the link didn't go to a specific page of products. So I've edited our Amazon link so it now goes to a page listing their best selling electronics. You can then search out other products of interest, add them to your cart and purchase them and the Forum will still earn a small commission.

Hopefully, this ends any problem from them! Stay tuned.
                    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• We to go Deb! You da man!
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by UKBB View Post
                        Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                        Not sure what to make of your post, UK!

He thinks you're funny. He thinks you're here to amuse him.
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Serious Sarcasm GIF by Tinashe
                          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• jaadam, I can't believe you never commented on this post.
                            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                              jaadam, I can't believe you never commented on this post.
                              I'm pretty... so pretty
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Question for Deb if she knows: If I click through the Amazon link and then click the Amazon smile option to help my chosen charity, does it cancel out this forums commission? Or does it help both?

Comment

Working...
                                X