No announcement yet.

Forum News and Admin Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trickalicious - thank you for your donation to the Forum. And for the lovely Forum Holiday Tale!! I appreciate your support and your sense of humor!
    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• sanders fan -- thank you for your donation and for your support! I greatly appreciate it!
      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Several times in the past week, the forum response time has been exceptionally slow.

I'm pretty sure it's not me since other sites had normal response times.

Just thought I'd put it out there.

Comment

• Seems okay here...please let me know if you are still seeing some lag.
          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• It happened once this week. I do run an ad-blocker, so maybe it's related to that.

Comment

• This site doesn't have any ads but maybe the blocker does still take time to load.

#birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                This site doesn't have any ads but maybe the blocker does still take time to load.
                I use Ublock Origin. It doesn't seem to affect my use, but sometimes I have to pause my VPN to access the forum. It's kind of weird because it I don't have to do it all the time.

Are you using a VPN?
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I'm using ublock origin but not a VPN

Comment

• I use a VPN and I have not been any problems with this site for whatever its worth

Comment

• So what happened in the world of Lions football on April 10th?

"Most users ever online was 5,951 at 11:42 AM on April 10, 2024."
                      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• It’s a conspiracy

Comment

• Septem, thank you for your recent donation!! I appreciate the help!
                          #birdsarentreal

Comment

Working...
                          X