No announcement yet.

NFL News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chicago is going to be an interesting offseason. Hard to imagine Ebeflus surviving even given the out of his QB getting hurt - this is the 2nd issue this year with their coaches, and combined with the on field product, could see Poles making him the fall guy and starting over with a new coach/QB combination. The Bears have a Lions-like tendency to hang on to mediocrity longer so you never know, but hard to point to any positives out of the last two years.

The Bears announced the firing of RB coach David Walker, who was dismissed, according to a source, because of workplace conduct.

Comment

• I never understood the Eberflus hire.

Comment

• add me to that list but I love it
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• This Bears team reminds of some of the Lions teams in the past.....chaos and out of control.

Comment

• Originally posted by ghandi View Post
            This Bears team reminds of some of the Lions teams in the past.....chaos and out of control.
            As all of us old enough to know, the rot started at the top with the Detroit Lions from 1964-2013 with the late William Clay Ford Sr.

I couldn't understand how someone could be born on third base couldn't figure out how to make a successful football team, forget about the money making, since the NFL in the US is basically a money maker, so he would never worry about losing money.

He just could never understand how to run a football team like the Pittsburgh Steelers, Green Bay Packers, New England Patriots, Dallas Cowboys, San Francisco 49ers, etc. have done over the years, especially the Steelers, who have had only 3 Head Coaches since 1969!

The last time I checked, we've fired at least 8 Head Coaches from Wayne Fontes in 1996 to Matt Patricia in 2020, and I know that WCF Sr. was notorious for hiring and firing on impulse.

Thank goodness that his daughter, Sheila Ford Hamp, is the antithesis of everything that he ever was as an Owner.
            "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
            My friend Ken L

Comment

• Looks like Garoppolo might be done in Vegas. They’re going with the rookie next week
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I thought Levis would be decent. I was kind of hoping the Pistons could take him in the 2nd.

How weird would it be if the Raiders and Bears got in a “bidding war” for Harbaugh?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom View Post
                  I thought Levis would be decent. I was kind of hoping the Pistons could take him in the 2nd.

How weird would it be if the Raiders and Bears got in a “bidding war” for Harbaugh?
                  I don’t think it would be weird at all for a bidding war for Harbaugh but honestly I don’t think he’s made for the pro game anymore. He wins but damn near rubs everyone the wrong way. I also do think his faith would take he and his family to Sin City. He still has some younger children. Chicago could definitely be the place for him.

F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom View Post
                    I thought Levis would be decent. I was kind of hoping the Pistons could take him in the 2nd.

Not sure what an NBA team would do with a QB prospect, but maybe I just don't understand how the game of basketball has changed.

Comment

• "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
                      My friend Ken L

Comment

• Originally posted by whatever_gong82 View Post
                        She's going to miss McDaniels -- he provided her with soo much material

Comment

• The joker face paint was hilarious. Don’t fool yourself, he’ll be back for more fun as they lose their ass throughout the year
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post

Not sure what an NBA team would do with a QB prospect, but maybe I just don't understand how the game of basketball has changed.
                            Lol

Comment

• Money well spent.

image.png
                              #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                                Money well spent.

image.png
                                Wow. That’s crazy
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X