Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lions fans gotta stay to the end (not long):

Comment

• Ever since the U.S. Supreme Court cleared the way for legalized sports betting in 2018, doomsayers have warned that the proliferation of wagering options would bring an inevitable wave of scandal to sports. Were they right?
      3,062 carries, 15,269 yards, 5.0 yards/carry, 99 TD
      10x Pro Bowl, 6x All-Pro, 1997 MVP, 2004 NFL HoF

Comment

• Originally posted by El Axe View Post
        Lions fans gotta stay to the end (not long):

Checks all the boxes.

Its funny when I first heard about this rule D Henry is exactly who I thought of. In his prime the Titans would have cashed in on so many of these. Defenders just hang on and wish for the best.
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• 3,062 carries, 15,269 yards, 5.0 yards/carry, 99 TD
          10x Pro Bowl, 6x All-Pro, 1997 MVP, 2004 NFL HoF

Comment

• Originally posted by Sanders Fan View Post
            Wow! That’s a great trade for Dallas. Diggs really f’ed that one up. The Bills had a solid offense when his head was in the game. He ruined that locker room IMO
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• How about them Cowboys!

Comment

• Wow. They gave up a second round pick for him! There’s zero chance I’d have signed him as a FA off the street let alone give up a 2nd for him

He’s a locker room cancer
                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• OJ Simpson passed away this morning.

Shame that he was never able to find the real killers...

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                    OJ Simpson passed away this morning.

Shame that he was never able to find the real killers...
                    If only we knew who wore those same gloves just like he did.
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Maybe he got too close to the killer…

Comment

• The ultimate trial and Judgement for OJ has begun......

Actually he was the first Idol I had as a football fan. His 2003 yard season in 1973 was epic. (ony 14 games!) He rushed for over 200 in his last game to break the 2000 yard mark.

I wrote a book report on him in grade school.

Then in 1974 I became a lions fan and the rest is history. Should have seen the sign when Steve Owens blew out his knee that year on turkey day in Tiger stadium.

Comment

• My first lions game was because of him.
                          Thanksgiving 1976
                          I had a close friend who loved OJ. I was a 14 year old Lions fan

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan V View Post
                            The ultimate trial and Judgement for OJ has begun......

Actually he was the first Idol I had as a football fan. His 2003 yard season in 1973 was epic. (ony 14 games!) He rushed for over 200 in his last game to break the 2000 yard mark.

I wrote a book report on him in grade school.

Then in 1974 I became a lions fan and the rest is history. Should have seen the sign when Steve Owens blew out his knee that year on turkey day in Tiger stadium.
                            I grew up in upstate NY a huge Bills fan. My parents were from Hamburg, just outside Buffalo. My grandmother was a season ticket holder and my first in-person game was the Bills (no idea who they were playing, lol). I still remember OJ carrying the ball on a long run and the entire stadium chanting "Juice, Juice, Juice, Juice".

I also wrote a report on him in grade school!

Comment

• Are the new Jets uniforms that different?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom View Post
                                Are the new Jets uniforms that different?
                                I saw that they had new uniforms and thought, "Who the fuck cares? It's the fucking Jets" Ha!
                                Last edited by CGVT; April 18, 2024, 06:22 AM.
                                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X