No announcement yet.

Fuck these Fucking Fucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thinking more, it just had a few of those plastic plug things holding the grill on. The bolts were holding the top radiator support/cover on. Those plastic tab things just pop out with a screw driver. Been awhile and if I don't do things everyday I can't remember shit anymore (except things I want to forget).

Comment

• 10 clips, a half dozen bolts. bumper connected to wheel well with clips and bolts.

All doable but too much monkey bidness for me to be involved in.

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I got.a good.mechanic in Redford if you need a referral.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
          Of course, I have to post the Blues Brother scene with their version of the song

"Fix the cigarette lighter"

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

Even though song is talking about a train, I always think of it as a Cadillac. It would be the same in the story about a woman leaving a man. She caught the Katy and left me a mule to ride. She hopped the train (or took the Caddy) and left him with nothing.

I don't know. It just popped into my head. Ha!
            Haha, cheers for that.

BTW, I realise the "Caddy" is a large car in the US...., the VW Caddy was a small van for people with reverse parking issues! How you guys could park those Cadillac cars back in the day? Cars the length of Frank Cannons or Boss Hogg? Unreal.
            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Good morning, you fucking fucks.

The weather has cooled a bit and I decided to take the damn louvered doors out and clean them up and paint them.

I took the two in the living room out completely and decided not to put them back, but I had six others that needed to be painted.
              I got them outside, scrubbed them down with some TSP, let them dry then got the sprayer out.

I was going to stand them all up and spray them. I had visions of getting them all done in one day, but... I had two done and a breeze came up and blew one over into the grass. Dammit.
              I had to get a rag and clean it up and repaint it. That sucked, but it was still better than painting those bastards by hand.

I switched gears, and laid the others out and painted one side. I was planning on finishing them up today, but it is raining this morning. Maybe things will dry out enough to finish them up this afternoon.

Fuck.

Pictures for your viewing pleasure.

thumbnail_IMG_4857.jpg thumbnail_IMG_4856.jpg

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I like how that new shed is full of stuff already.

Comment

• Just caught my pecker in my zipper. God it hurts.
                  No more zip-up boots for me.
                  "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Ha!!!
                    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Hey! You fucking fucks!

Saturday was Mrs CGVT and my anniversary. 34 years. (waiting for jaadam4's comment)

I cooked dinner for her like I used to before we had kids. Told Jack to learn how to cook. That way you can trap a woman who is out of your league. ;)

Grilled prime Ribeye on a bed of cauliflower mash, with a garlic/rosemary, red wine reduction sauce and creamed pearl onions.

thumbnail_IMG_4870.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_4872.jpg

Comment

• Since my wife's injury people at church keep asking if I need them to bring us food. I tell them I was single for a long time and had a choice, go broke eating out all the time or learn to cook. I chose learn to cook. I'm not all fancy like CGVT with the presentation (is that a branch from a pine tree on top?) but my wife really likes my cooking.
                        "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• That's Rosemary on top edindetroit.
                          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
                            That's Rosemary on top edindetroit.
                            Rosemary get down from there! Yeah, I figured it was some fresh herb.
                            "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Happy 34th Anniversary! That looks like a delicious meal!!

#birdsarentreal

Comment

• BTW, Happy anniversary CGVT.
                                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

Working...
                                X