No announcement yet.

All Things Rams - Stafford Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations to Matthew Stafford . Well deserved.

Comment

• Rams Dedicate Win To Whatever City They Play For

INGLEWOOD, CA—Upon securing a decisive victory over the Cincinnati Bengals in Super Bowl LVI, the triumphant Rams told reporters Sunday that they wanted to dedicate their win to whatever city it was that they played for. “We might have been the ones out on the field today, but ultimately this win goes out to the…
      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• TOP METERED MARKETS FOR SUPER BOWL LVI (based on 44 markets available):
        1. Cincinnati 46.1/84
        2. Detroit 45.9/79
        3. Pittsburgh 45.6/74
        4. Columbus 45.4/80
        5. Kansas City 44.6/76
        6. Milwaukee 44.0/75
        6. Cleveland 44.0/78
        8. Boston 42.6/74
        9. Philadelphia 42.3/71
        10. Jacksonville 41.3/73

Notice what city isn't in the top ten?

https://nbcsportsgrouppressbox.com/2...media-history/
        "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• All of Los Angeles was at the game, so they weren't watching on TV.

That's what they do for the true kings of the City of Angels.

Comment

• By the by... even Patrick Mahomes is paying his respects. He knows who the OG is.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
              All of Los Angeles was at the game, so they weren't watching on TV.

That's what they do for the true kings of the City of Angels.
              Boy, they lost 99% of their population.
              Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Listen, man, I know you're bitter that LA rejected the Raiders and turned them into vagabonds. But I'm sure they're happy in Las Vegas and you're just going to have to accept that Los Angeles is all in on their World Champion Rams.

Comment

• If you look at those metered ratings, it does not typically have a lot.of big metropolitan areas.

Comment

• Bunch of cold, blue collar Midwest cities that don’t have shit to do in the middle of winter on a Sunday evening/night. And Jacksonville.
                    Last edited by Mainevent; February 16, 2022, 11:25 AM.

Comment

• It's one of the reasons Super Bowl XVI still has the highest rating. Their was a historic blizzard and cold snap across the country. Everyone was cooped up.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                        Listen, man, I know you're bitter that LA rejected the Raiders and turned them into vagabonds. But I'm sure they're happy in Las Vegas and you're just going to have to accept that Los Angeles is all in on their World Champion Rams.
                        The NFL chose who would be there LA don't care about the Rams.

#RaiderNation
                        Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• The NFL chose them because LA loves them, not the Raiders. They are an Oakland team. It never worked in LA for them.

Comment

• I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Stafford did something no other QB has done including the GOAT Tom Brady

Stafford Goat.jpg

Comment

• Eric Weddle retired to become a High School football coach.

Comment

Working...
                                X