No announcement yet.

All the Other Games Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Listen, it doesn't feature my Rams or that shit local team that's always on broadcast TV. I'm not interested.

Comment

• Bridgewater padding his stats.
      Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• These two teams do not remind me of my Rams

Comment

• Sounds like Fangio could be the first HC fired this season. Broncos fans are done with him and Bridgewater. Hot seat is flaming hot.

EDIT: Gruden doesn't count. He technically resigned.
          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
            Listen, it doesn't feature my Rams or that shit local team that's always on broadcast TV. I'm not interested.
            This is the "All the Other Games Thread" dopey. All....the....Other....Games!
            Last edited by edindetroit; October 22, 2021, 01:39 PM.
            "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Fun fact: The Tennessee Titans have 18 players on injured reserve, including the top two LTs on their depth chart.

They are currently 4-2, and punching the defending conference champions right in the mouth 24-0.

Injuries are not a valid excuse to be 0-6.

Comment

• The Kansas City Gonzes'es are being destroyed.
                Lions Fans.

Comment

• Mahommes has lost a fumble and threw a pick.

Time to try someone else
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Looks like CBS decided to try someone else.
                    Lions Fans.

Comment

• Yay, I get to watch the Bengals

Comment

• Jamar Chase is pretty good.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                          Fun fact: The Tennessee Titans have 18 players on injured reserve, including the top two LTs on their depth chart.

They are currently 4-2, and punching the defending conference champions right in the mouth 24-0.

Injuries are not a valid excuse to be 0-6.
                          The level of players Tenesse has on IR compared to us as far as starters isn't even close. Lewan isn't even on IR he's just not playing. Not that they don't likely have better depth than us by a good margin but the IR situations aren't comparable

Comment

• Man, watching San Fran/Indy right now, and I'm wondering if this is what a Lions scrimmage looks like.

Comment

• Neither offense going anywhere.
                              "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Is this a thing that refs are doing now? Just shutting a play down on encroachment?

Comment

Working...
                                X