No announcement yet.

All the Other Games Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It was bad offense but the pass rush was regularly getting him off his spot, sacking him when he tried to climb the pocket and take off with his legs and keeping him compressed when he tried to escape the pocket.

None of that would’ve happened consistently against the Lions D.

I do agree this was far from a vintage iteration of the Chiefs offense.

Comment

• It was a positively average NFL offense. The Lions shredded that Niner defense. It makes that ridiculous second half in the NFC championship all that much more painful. It was just flat out bad offense both sides yesterday. It is as a Belichickean special teams game.

Comment

• I just feel that the Lions were at the same level as both of those teams. Not that they would have definitely won, but that they had a 50-50 chance against both.

Comment

• Screenshot 2024-02-13 7.10.45 AM.png
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• As I said in the other thread, seems odd that the 49ers are clearly favored over the Lions, but whatever.

Comment

• People won’t believe until Detroit at least makes it to the SB. Detroit has a higher threshold to get over than almost any other franchise.
              3,062 carries, 15,269 yards, 5.0 yards/carry, 99 TD
              10x Pro Bowl, 6x All-Pro, 1997 MVP, 2004 NFL HoF

Comment

• Deep State plot exceeds even it's wildest expectations. Who knew it was going to beat the viewership of the GOAT Deep State plot.
                Super Bowl LVIII scored the highest-ever ratings for a broadcast game, coming in just behind the 1969 Apollo 11 moon landing.

Comment

• How da fuck is Buffalo favored more over the Lions? I don’t buy it

Comment

• They did it to make you mad. Josh Allen is the modern day Brett Farve. With him there’s a chance.

Comment

• Yeah, who cares? If you think the Lions should be higher on the list, take the gift of the longer odds and throw some money down.
                      Last edited by Mainevent; February 13, 2024, 05:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X