OT: Technology and Geek Stuff Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GONZ View Post
    So DREW is one of those annoying airplane passengers that feels it necessary to strike up a conversation with someone sitting next to them?

;)

When I haven't said word one to anyone other than the stewardess, sorry, flight service attendant, while always having my computer, newspaper, magazine (or a Kindle type device these days) glued to my face, it probably means I don't wish to speak to the passengers around me.

And btw, can you please move your FN arm off of my armrest while you're not speaking to me.
    Though I don't find it necessary to inject myself in other people's lives, I am not above conversing with other humans. My last flight, however, was just after dusk, and I did feel the need to point out Venus and Mercury to others. ;)
    ------------
    <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• I <3 DLF!
      I don't even know if I am ready to talk about it.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew View Post
        Though I don't find it necessary to inject myself in other people's lives, I am not above conversing with other humans. My last flight, however, was just after dusk, and I did feel the need to point out Venus and Mercury to others. ;)
        I'm sure they would have liked Uranus too!

Comment

• Originally posted by DetroitDad08 View Post
          I have decided.... I'm getting a Kindle! DD08 has spoken.............
          Let me know what you think of it, please.
          2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
            Let me know what you think of it, please.
            Will do!

Comment

• I just saw a commercial for a Verizon Google/Droid phone...didn't realize that the word "Droid" was registered to LucasFilm and that Google has to licence it from them to use it.
              "This is an empty signature. Because apparently carrying a quote from anyone in this space means you are obsessed with that person. "

Comment

• Originally posted by mason reese View Post
                I just saw a commercial for a Verizon Google/Droid phone...didn't realize that the word "Droid" was registered to LucasFilm and that Google has to licence it from them to use it.
                Yeah they got that trademark when they made that Droids cartoon.
                AAL-Sam LaPorta

Comment

• I did a scan last night with SpyBot and detected virtumonde.sci. My computer is a little slow on some sites, but other than that, it seems ok. I researched it on ASK.com and that's what it seems to do, but havn't had much luck eradicatng it. Any ideas???
                  "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Not sure what other people use for anti-virus, but I use the free version of aVast! I never really had problems with viruses before, but this one seemed to be the most recommended...and it's free.
                    2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• I use the same thing LFIP.

GO LIONS "10" !!!!!!!!!!
                      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by mason reese View Post
                        I just saw a commercial for a Verizon Google/Droid phone...didn't realize that the word "Droid" was registered to LucasFilm and that Google has to licence it from them to use it.

I imagine it would be Verizon that licenses the word "Droid", since Google labels their phone Android.
                        "Low on the totem, till he showed 'em defiance, giant scrotum"

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
                          I use the same thing LFIP.

GO LIONS "10" !!!!!!!!!!
                          I use the same also and a program called CCleaner which helps me run at top speed!

Comment

• Is that free DD08? I need to clean up my puter.

GO LIONS "10" !!!!!!!!!!
                            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
                              Is that free DD08? I need to clean up my puter.

GO LIONS "10" !!!!!!!!!!
                              yeah
                              ccleaner.com just D/l it! it's all free, it scrubs all your cookies and temp files and all that other shit that adds up and makes your pc lag!

Comment

• Thanks.

GO LIONS "10" !!!!!!!!!!
                                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

Working...
                                X