OT: Technology and Geek Stuff Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DeanUK View Post
    Just to let Oz ad other gamepass subscribers know that the Gamepass app has is now available on for ipod/pad etc. and android devices.
    Thanks Deano. I've been following the situation on the NFLUK Forum and just downloaded the app. I have to say...I'm very impressed.

Now that this up and running, how can I use the iPad to watch these games on my plasma?
    "You got champagne taste but you only have beer money. That's not gooood!" Herm Edwards.

Comment

• Oz, I have an hdmi cable going from my pc to the tv. I'm not sure if you can get that from the ipad to the tv.
      2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• I think you can buy an adapter cable - don't quote me on that.
        Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• Originally posted by Coop View Post
          I think you can buy an adapter cable - don't quote me on that.
          You're right, http://www.apple.com/ipad/features/mirroring.html
          AAL Quintez Cephus
          If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• Why do I think Apple will overcharge for that cable?
            2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Probably because it's part of their business strategy?
              Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by -Oz- View Post
                Thanks Deano. I've been following the situation on the NFLUK Forum and just downloaded the app. I have to say...I'm very impressed.

Now that this up and running, how can I use the iPad to watch these games on my plasma?
                Here is something along that line for Apple but this is a US based website so I don't know if it helps outside our lines.

Btw, I have shared this website with the forum every now and again and its been awhile so here it is again:

Its an electronics junkie dream site for hot deals while also having some non-electronics deals at times as well.
                19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Apple charges ridiculous prices for accessories...
                  Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• Guys, the reason I'm asking is it's a work thing. I've got a problem report I'm researching. Our system transfers a caller to an agent. When no agents are available the caller is put on hold. However, the call recording is showing the agent picking up and saying, "Hello? Hello?", and then you hear a short ring and the caller picks up.

It's almost like some sort of app is ringing them back when they go offhold, and it ain't our platform.
                    It's so flat you can watch your dog run away for three days.

Comment

• K,

I doubt this is related but I'll show it anyway:

VOIP Callback feature

I just searched Auto Callback features and picked one.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeanUK View Post
                        Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                        Here is something along that line for Apple but this is a US based website so I don't know if it helps outside our lines.

Btw, I have shared this website with the forum every now and again and its been awhile so here it is again:

Its an electronics junkie dream site for hot deals while also having some non-electronics deals at times as well.
                        Thanks fellas. A quick search led me to find an Digital AV adaptor for around $45.

I can't believe I have the capacity to watch every Lions game on my 50" HDTV! Thank you Gamepass.
                        "You got champagne taste but you only have beer money. That's not gooood!" Herm Edwards.

Comment

• Nah, I know about the feature. That's only used when a "busy" line is freed up. Not the same thing. There is a couple of Iphone apps - Holdr and Lucyphone that do this type of on-hold ringback, but it asks the agent to press 1 to connect the caller. That is not present on the recording.

I know a lot about this industry and call features offered by IXCs, LECs, etc. but I have never heard of one that does this. It's the only plausible explanation I can come up with so was hoping it was something brand new I didn't know about.

Honestly, I think it may be an issue or setting on our client's PBX but..........
                          It's so flat you can watch your dog run away for three days.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Oz- View Post
                            I can't believe I have the capacity to watch every Lions game on my 50" HDTV!
                            Sorry to hear that. I send my condolensces.

Comment

• LOL! Switching the tv off and going back to sleep is always an option

Comment

• Congrats Oz. Just in time for an amazing season.

GO LIONS "11" !
                                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

Working...
                                X