No announcement yet.

OT: Technology and Geek Stuff Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So you bought him both, what a dad! But we knew that already. ;)
    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• "So you bought him both, what a dad! But we knew that already."
      -----------------------Yes I did, Gonz. Was going to point that out but I figure people are sick of me whining about the situation.
      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
        So you bought him both, what a dad! But we knew that already. ;)
        Ha! DanO don't forget to report back his thoughts on both. Does this mean your going to see 1D twice now too!!!?
        AAL Quintez Cephus
        If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• "DanO don't forget to report back his thoughts on both."
          --------------------------Will do, Dean.

"Does this mean your going to see 1D twice now too!!!?"
          -------------------------------HA! Not!!!!!!
          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Finally got so sick of the Death Star, I finally joind the new millenia by purchasing my 1st smart phone in the T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3.

Im stuck with ATT DSL for now but at $20.05/mo. post tax I can live with that part of it.

Comment

• Hmmm. I went the other way a year ago. Left T(errible)-Mobile for ATT and have been very happy.
              #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                Hmmm. I went the other way a year ago. Left T(errible)-Mobile for ATT and have been very happy.
                lol

Ive hated ATT forever (monopoly on land lines in my area) and
                TMOBILE recently (very recently) upgraded to LTE in my home area (and work and where we play a lot) making this long overdue change warranted.

Things could change in my 14 day trial though. We'll see.

Comment

• I am checking out Republic Wireless. Interesting business model. Entirely online. Low overhead. Don't try to call them. Prepaid. $25 month unlimited. Moto X phone. Uses Sprint, but roams on Verizon. When at home it uses your wireless network for VoiP.

Anybody out there already using it?

Comment

• I had no signal at my house with T-Mobile, which was okay because I could get calls via WiFi...but the last six months before I left them, I was missing calls, calls were dropping, texts never came through. I happily paid the termination fee to leave them.
                    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Thanks Deb. I am going to check into that angle. These guys may have the same issues.

Comment

• T Mobil is awful in rural Michigan.

Comment

• And in Dearborn!
                          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• their LTE is fastest period - when/where you can get it.

Rumor is sprint is moving to acquire - moar towers aren't going up fast enough....
                            Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• Did you know

1x, 3G, 4G were allowed to be marketed without any real standards, the carriers could say what ever they want.

LTE isn't truly 4G
                              HPSA+ isn't truly 4G

Kinda like unlimited isn't unlimited anymore

how the carriers get away with the bullshit they do is amazing, we are stuck though
                              Brand New Detroit Lions

Comment

• Originally posted by Coop View Post
                                their LTE is fastest period - when/where you can get it.

Rumor is sprint is moving to acquire - moar towers aren't going up fast enough....
                                ^ I also read that and That is part of why I did this. Sprint buys them, rates stay lowest of the remaining big 3.

Comment

Working...
                                X