X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not bad sir
    Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• I want to do a clean re-install of windows while I'm at it. I can look it up, but maybe you guys can answer my question too.

I have the retail key for Windows 7 and then upgrade key for Windows 8. Do I need to start with Windows 7, or can I install Windows 8 without having to put 7 on first?
      2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• The number of thy windows shall be seven and seven shalt be thy number. Thou shalt not proceedeth unto eight lest by way of seven. Thy Windows shall not be six nor shall nine be thy Windows.

If it fails, use a grenade.
        Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• Trick, I can't tell if you're actually giving me tech advice or just being goofy.

Comment

• Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
            Trick, I can't tell if you're actually giving me tech advice or just being goofy.
            Let me give you some advice. Never take advice from me.
            Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• Oh shit, son...

Comment

• Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
                I want to do a clean re-install of windows while I'm at it. I can look it up, but maybe you guys can answer my question too.

I have the retail key for Windows 7 and then upgrade key for Windows 8. Do I need to start with Windows 7, or can I install Windows 8 without having to put 7 on first?
                Found the way to do it, so no need to spend time on this guys. Thanks!

Comment

• Yep. Show it the windows 7 disk while installing windows 8. No need for installing windows 7.
                  Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• If you like relative anonymity while surfing the net, with Tor capability (I don't use it, yet), have you ever tried DuckDuckGo as your search engine? Just read a fresh article on its upside and it's growing use.
                    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• I use Firefox and it has a privacy window you can use to surf in total anonymity.
                      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                        I use Firefox and it has a privacy window you can use to surf in total anonymity.
                        Not total anonymity. It's cookie and cacheless. Doesn't have anything that a site can pick up on (cookies) and doesn't leave any files on the computer for the wife to find (Cache). But don't let that fool you into believing that nobody can track what you are doing while using that feature.
                        AAL-Sam LaPorta

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                          I use Firefox and it has a privacy window you can use to surf in total anonymity.
                          Un uh
                          19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• This looks so cool!

Comment

• awesome! 'Need that.

Comment

• That is so freaky and cool.
                                #birdsarentreal

Comment

Working...
                                X