OT: Technology and Geek Stuff Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear DEBORAH,

There was a pricing error on the Samsung 52" LCD HDTV; as a result, your order will be cancelled and you will not be charged for this item. We are sorry for this error and apologize for any inconvenience. If you have any questions concerning our policies, please review the "Conditions of Use" which are found at www.BestBuy.com.

Please note that while your credit card hasn't been charged for the cancelled item(s), the authorization for funds may still reserve available account funds. Authorizations for funds generally expire after 7 days, but some credit cards may keep them open for a full billing cycle. Please contact your credit card company with questions you may have on their process.

If you used a gift card for this order and no longer have it, please call us toll-free at 1-888-BEST BUY (1-888-237-8289) and we will send you a replacement. Please do not hesitate to contact us with additional questions.

We are sorry for this error and apologize for any inconvenience.

The Customer Care Team
    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
      Dear DEBORAH,

There was a pricing error on the Samsung 52" LCD HDTV; as a result, your order will be cancelled and you will not be charged for this item. We are sorry for this error and apologize for any inconvenience. If you have any questions concerning our policies, please review the "Conditions of Use" which are found at www.BestBuy.com.

Please note that while your credit card hasn't been charged for the cancelled item(s), the authorization for funds may still reserve available account funds. Authorizations for funds generally expire after 7 days, but some credit cards may keep them open for a full billing cycle. Please contact your credit card company with questions you may have on their process.

If you used a gift card for this order and no longer have it, please call us toll-free at 1-888-BEST BUY (1-888-237-8289) and we will send you a replacement. Please do not hesitate to contact us with additional questions.

We are sorry for this error and apologize for any inconvenience.

The Customer Care Team
      I got the same email.
      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• I thought your name was Mark ???
        The only logical explanation is:
        I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• It is but Best Buy knows me as Deborah.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
            It is but Best Buy knows me as Deborah.
            As well as the boys at the Rainbow Club...
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I got that E-mail too, I'll call em back when I actually feel like arguing with a foreigner.
              "Low on the totem, till he showed 'em defiance, giant scrotum"

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                As well as the boys at the Rainbow Club...
                I owe you a noogie next time I see you.......

Comment

• Yahoo! front page news...

Best Buy $9.99 TV offer was too good to be true

19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Saw this on the news this morning. I tried to order one when I got to Malto's house yesterday morning but it wouldn't let me. I think they were in the process of cleaning up the mess.

GO LIONS "09" !!!!!!!!!
                    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Best Buy shares fell 27? yesterday.

With their market cap of $15.2B, that means they lost around $111 million.

Of course, they're currently up by 40? a share this morning....
                      "To alcohol! The cause of—and solution to—all of life's problems." —Homer Simpson, 1997

Comment

• Their stock didn't fall because of this news. They fell because of this:

Best Buy Co. lost at least 3 percent after Goldman Sachs Group Inc. cut its rating on the shares.
                        #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Finance is definitely geek stuff.

Speaking of which, does anybody have any predictions on how the euro is going to fair against the dollar over the next few months? I'm going to London in November.
                          "To alcohol! The cause of—and solution to—all of life's problems." —Homer Simpson, 1997

Comment

• With US consumer spending unexpectedly reversing its ever so slightly growing trend last month, slowing yet still increasing unemployment and now expected increases in commercial loan defaults, the USD is going to continue to lag far behind the Euro.

Depending on additional mortgage rate resets in November (?), this recession could nose dive our economy even further into the dirt right in the midst of the holiday season.

Clearly my thoughts are its still going to get worse before it gets better.

Comment

• My understanding is that many economists disagree with your assessment. Is that an incorrect understanding?
                              To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Economists statements released through what company?

Reality is, things are not getting better. Like the Whitehouse, certain agencies are reporting hope that the US has hit the bottom.

The current and coming numbers indicate otherwise.

Comment

Working...
                                X