No announcement yet.

Celebrity Death Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GAH is available on Netflix for immediate viewing.
    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• No, Mason, he was not. However, I did follow his career in the late 60's and was disappointed that he was a "dirty" wrestler but loved watching him, Bobo Brazil and Dick the Bruiser.

I also loved hearing the announcers slaughter his name when he first came on the circut as many teachers would do in school until they learned the proper pronunciation.

Funny thing is my brother and I were talking about him a couple of months ago and wondered what happened to him.

Now we know.
      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by GONZ View Post
        GAH is available on Netflix for immediate viewing.
        We watched the first couple episodes a few weeks ago, my 5 year old totally loves it. I was surprised to find out it lasted 3 seasons.
        "This is an empty signature. Because apparently carrying a quote from anyone in this space means you are obsessed with that person. "

Comment

• I've been meaning to ask if you knew who he was for sometime now Malto. There ws also a Scicluna who participated in the civil ar I've been meaning to ask you about.

GO LIONS "10" !!!!!!!!!!
          Last edited by DanO; March 26, 2010, 07:31 AM.
          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• TV & film star John Forsythe dies at 92

John Forsythe, who starred on 'Dynasty' & lent his voice to 'Charlie's Angels,' has died of complications from pneumonia
            The only logical explanation is:
            I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• Wow 92 thats a good long life.

Comment

• RIP John.

GO LIONS "10" !!!!!!!!!!
                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• I enjoyed all of his work.

While there has not been much of his work for a couple of decades, the younger generation could care less.

The younger generation only respects what is being done for me now, not, what have you done.

RIP John, you have given me many moments of entertainment.

Comment

• Get off my lawn!

Mine too while you're yelling at them.

Comment

• Actually, I love watching the neighborhood kids playing football and soccer on my lawn.

Grass can be cut and cultured. Kids playing is much more precious.

Comment

• Ok, kind of creepy now. ;)

About two months ago I almost had to ruin 2 (late) teenage boys who just finished talking back to my wife (in front of my kid) when she asked them nicely and then told them to get off of leaning on our SUV parked on the street.

They upset her so bad, she came in sniffly from being so angry and told me about it. I promptly went out ready to bloodly both of them. After a few choice words and a smacked cigarette out one the dudes hands by me, they were both more than ready and eager to hit the road back to their own block.

Disrespectful little bitches didn't have much to say to the man of the house.
                        Last edited by Panoptes; April 2, 2010, 05:50 PM.

Comment

• While there has not been much of his work for a couple of decades, the younger generation could care less.
                          What?

Comment

• Shh, Mark is on a stereotyping binge.

I'm surprise Forsythe was 92! I still picture him from his Dynasty days, I guess.
                            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• he was old then, too........
                              The only logical explanation is:
                              I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                                Shh, Mark is on a stereotyping binge.

I'm surprise Forsythe was 92! I still picture him from his Dynasty days, I guess.
                                A full head of hair is better than any anti-aging cream. ;)

Comment

Working...
                                X