No announcement yet.

Celebrity Death Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rick Wakeman and Steve Howe bludgeoned him?
    Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byeSPOIffVE"]YouTube - ‪Roundabout by Yes‬‏[/ame]
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3FGZRsmYqI&feature=related"]YouTube - ‪Shoot High Aim Low by Yes‬‏[/ame]
        Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• I tHink that Conaway bloke was originally going to be the lead male character in "Grease" but then "Saturday Night Fever" was released and Travolta was discovered. He was relegated to Kenickie, who had better lines anyway. He's had to live with that set back all his adult life. I always thought he was a better actor than Travolta.
          Last edited by Marko69; May 20, 2011, 03:01 PM.
          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by ColoradoLion View Post
            Randy "Macho Man" Savage died in a car accident this morning:

Macho Man Randy Savage -- one of the most famous wrestlers of all-time -- died today in a car accident in Tampa, Florida ... TMZ has learned.

TMZ spoke with Randy's brother, Lanny Poffo, who tells us the wrestling legend suffered a heart attack while he was behind the wheel around 10 AM ... and lost control of his vehicle.

Earlier this month, Savage celebrated his 1-year anniversary with his new wife Lynn.

Savage was 58.

Macho Man began wrestling in the WWF in 1985 and became a superstar with his trademark catchphrase "Ooooooh Yeaahhhhh."

Oooohh Nooooo
            The Lions went 11-5 in 2014

Comment

• Originally posted by Deuce View Post
              Oooohh Nooooo
              I said your post to myself in the gay guys voice from family guy. Him with the big gold hoop ear-rings that always says "oooohhh noooo" I watch way too much Family Guy.
              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Deuce View Post
                Oooohh Nooooo
                Or when he crossed over the barrier, "Oooohh Oooohh."
                I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!

Comment

• "I always thought he was a better actor than Travolta."
                  ------------------Never liked Travolta in his younger years. Like him much better now.

RIP Macho Man.

GO LIONS "11" !
                  GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• I hated the movie but will admit he was perfect for SNF

Comment

• Apart from pulp fiction,......, I really can't think of a Travolta film that I like.

Comment

• Have you seen FaceOff MarkO?

GO LIONS "11" !
                        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• No I haven't seen this one. Sounds like it's about ice hockey. Is it worthwhile viewing? Sometimes struggle to take Travolta seriously......, I just always see him singing Summer Nights.

Comment

• No it's not about hockey. It's a good flick. It also stars Nicholas Cage. Definitely worth viewing.

[ame="http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0119094/"]Face/Off (1997) - IMDb@@AMEPARAM@@http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTQ3MDY4NDk1Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTM3MzYwMg@@._ V1._SX98_SY140_.jpg@@AMEPARAM@@BMTQ3MDY4NDk1Ml5BMl 5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTM3MzYwMg@@@@AMEPARAM@@SX98@@AMEPAR AM@@SY140[/ame]

GO LIONS "11" !
                            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Nicholas Cage...., love this guy....., one of my favourite films is "Con-Air" with Cage, Cusack & Malkovich. I'll check out Face Off and submit a review.........., I'll put the review in the appropriate thread if I like it......., if it's shit, I'll put it right here in the death thread!!

Comment

• Travolta was ok in Phenomenon.

Comment

Working...
                                X