No announcement yet.

Celebrity Death Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've just heard, at Amy Winehouses funeral, Elton John played a moving rendition of "Candle Under the Spoon"......, awww, that was nice.
    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• What's the statute of limitations on classless jokes? I usually am on board with the jokes after a brief period and could really careless about winehouse But this one seems more like pissing on her grave.
      Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• That's because I am Tony. You got a problem with that?
        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• What if I do? Meet you on Greenland to duke it out?
          I don't know why she was using drugs and wouldn't claim to know. I know many people who have struggled with addiction and seen it destroy families and lives. I wouldn't wish addiction on my worst enemies.

I do know it's been 17 years since my last high and there but for the grace of God go I.
          Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
            I am actually glad I don't have to be on guard every second to shield my young dauther from that freaky chick showing up on our TV set anymore.

As for her music, never heard a complete song, will never seek out a full song.
            What if she sung about the oppression of maple trees?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony G View Post
              What's the statute of limitations on classless jokes? I usually am on board with the jokes after a brief period and could really careless about winehouse But this one seems more like pissing on her grave.
              Oh brother. Here we go again.
              It's so flat you can watch your dog run away for three days.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony G View Post
                What's the statute of limitations on classless jokes? I usually am on board with the jokes after a brief period and could really careless about winehouse But this one seems more like pissing on her grave.
                Maybe he heard golden showers were welcomed
                19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• I'm pissed off hearing about junkies. Amy Winehouse had all the help she needed,...,,, a bit like three of my own family members had plenty help to get thru it but didn't take it and are dead now. Here's a feckin great idea, don't take the shit in the first place. I've got a close family friend lying murdered in a police morgue at the moment because the "defence" lawyers want him kept there, the lads family are falling to pieces......., I've heard enough shit about Amy Winehouse, she was a dope head who didn't want help, she obviously didn't value her life all that much, unlike poor Brett, who had the world at his feet. And the joke was very funny indeed.

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uJ-FFrMsEw"]‪Neil Young - The Needle and The Damage Done (Cobain Tribute)‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• It is never too soon. Funny shit Marko
                      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I'm pissed off hearing about junkies
                        Cool, stay pissed off. Let me know how that works out for you.

Comment

• Well done Tony...., you are the first "asshole" I've encountered on the DL forum. What a feckin twank.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                            Well done Tony...., you are the first "asshole" I've encountered on the DL forum. What a feckin twank.
                            Give me another chance, Marko.

Comment

• Whatever dude. I don't sweat your opinion and will not lose sleep over your tacky attempt at a joke.

Comment

• You need to get yer condescending arse off your pedestal Tony. You also need to read peoples posts Entirely and not pick and choose what you highlight. No one likes a smart arse......., apart from maybe Miami Treo,

Comment

Working...
                                X