No announcement yet.

Celebrity Death Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL! Is it past your bedtime or are you always this over-dramatic?
    Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Yes well, whatever dude right back at ya!
      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• If I made a joke or remark to the effect that your young lad might have finally learned to keep his mouth shut when he's out-numbered, how would you react?
        Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Well for starters, you don't know anything about the lads situation, so I'm not quite sure what you are on about......., I'm quite sure YOU don't know what your on about either. Amy Winehouse situation wad well documented, more so here than over where you are. I think it's you who should learn to keep his mouth shut. ......, All this over a joke Tony, I mean come on. I bet you are a real scream on the DC nights out eh? Life & soul and all that?
          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• It's not worth arguing with someone over a celebrity I don't really care about. The thing is though, you don't know why she started using or what happened in her life before she became famous. Some people who are addicts have some wicked demons in their lives. I'm not saying you have to go hug a junkie or feed a stoner. I am suggesting that sometimes it's good to remember not to cut someone down if you haven't walked in their sloes first.

Comment

• Well now what have we here... not the usual suspects when an argument breaks out on the DLF
              Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Not really an argument. Certainly nothing worth burning bridges over. (yet)

Comment

• Tony, may I suggest you lighten up on Marko. He's dealing with a tragedy in his life and you really don't need to be interjecting moralistic opinions at this time.

GO LIONS "11" !
                  GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Dan, I'm trying to walk away from this. At least that's what I think my last few messages convey. I don't buy the "dealing with tragedy" line when he came in here cracking wise on the same day of the funeral in an attempt to be glib. I tried to discuss it with him and he wasn't buying it and then escalated it. I did respond to the initial escalation but am still trying to walk away from this. You're welcome to expand the discussion, it's a free forum. That said, i doubt much is served by labeling one person's view when the other person's viewpoint has aspects about it best not discussed at this time either. At least not if we want to stop this where it's at.

Comment

• Too bad Michael Jackson can't die again...
                      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                        Too bad Michael Jackson can't die again...
                        Think about what you are saying... you really want another year of all Michael, all the time? He's a legend but my god if I don't hear another Michael Jackson song for a decade I'm fine with that. Had my fill for a long long time.
                        Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• "I don't buy the "dealing with tragedy" line when he came in here cracking wise on the same day of the funeral in an attempt to be glib."
                          ---------------------------------Tony, my feeling is people grieve in different ways and no one is the same. Making wise cracks is not uncommon btw for people grieving. Everyone finds their own way to deal with it. I think it's pretty sanctimonious of you to assume how someone should grieve.

GO LKIONS "11" !
                          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Thanks Dan. Your opinion has been noted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony G View Post
                              I am suggesting that sometimes it's good to remember not to cut someone down if you haven't walked in their sloes first.
                              So, apparently you have walked in Marko's shoes?

Comment

• Sorry guys, normally I'd let shit like this go right over my head, but this backtracking dickhead has got under my skin. Escalating things Tony? For once in your life pal.....,, READ the posts. I answered "whatever dude" to your calm down post and then you proceed to say stuff about how other people should've kept their mouth shut? You are a prize winning "asshole" Tony......, and that's not an opinion based on the past few posts, it's an overall opinion in general. But that's it, I ain't escalating things, that is all from me. For the record, you seriously need to lighten up on a forum.

*waits for another, "ME lighten up, whoa dude" backtracking post *......, spare me it, it's bores the bare naked balls off me.

Comment

Working...
                                X