Celebrity Death Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TK0001 View Post
    What if she sung about the oppression of maple trees?
    I actually LOL at this.

Comment

• that makes 2 of us.
      "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• 11:56 AM ET
        Co-founder of the band America dies
        Dan Peek, one of the founders of the Grammy-winning band America, has died according to a posting on Peek's web site.
        Visitors to DanPeek.com are greeted with the words "Dan went to Heaven on July 24 2011" and a video of Peek performing "Lonely People."
        On the band's site, America members Dewey Bunnell and Gerry Beckley expressed their sympathies.
        "We were deeply saddened to learn of the passing of Dan Peek yesterday," a statement said." Our thoughts and prayers are with the Peek family."
        Bunnell told Billboard that Peek, 60, was "semi-retired." He reportedly lived with his wife Catherine in the Cayman Islands.
        According to Billboard, America had three platinum and gold albums as well as eight Top 40 hits between 1971-75. Peek launched a solo career in 1979 with the Christian contemporary hit, "All Things Are Possible" after becoming a born-again Christian and leaving the band.
        Bandmate Bunnell payed tribute to Peek on the America site.
        "We created lasting music together and experienced a life that we could never have imagined," Bunnell wrote. "Dan was an equal and integral part of that early history, and I have never forgotten the good times we spent making that music and learning about life together. "
        Bunnell and Beckley have continued the group.
        Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• 60 - the new 27.
          It's so flat you can watch your dog run away for three days.

Comment

• ^

Soooo I have that going for me.
            19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by Kansas View Post
              60 - the new 27.
              Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                No one likes a smart arse......., apart from maybe Miami Treo,

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mc39h3f6E0A"]‪You like me‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]
                Your right! Matty Boy will save us all!!

Comment

• Glad we don't have too many smart asses in here....
                  Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Unfortunately, there is a fair share of dumb arses too.

Comment

• <--
                      Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Ex Yankee hideki Arabu found dead.....suicide

Comment

• Was he 27? Cuz that'd be weird.

Comment

• Originally posted by MiamiTreo3 View Post
                            Yes, you are aw right Miami, get a few laughs at the gay stuff......, but I think my smart arse comment was mis-interpreted......., quote, no one likes a smart arse....., apart from maybe Miami Treo......, meaning you actually DO probably like a physical smart looking arse? No? Was trying to keep your gay theme going but I guess it bombed........, I failed massively at being a smart arse!!
                            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Miami isn't gay. He just points out stuff that sounds gay. Big difference. I think. Maybe. I dunno.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Pappageorgio View Post
                                Ex Yankee hideki Arabu found dead.....suicide
                                WTF, did I skip into a time warp and not know it? Right this very moment it is 3:46PM Pacific Daylight Time (PDT) yet this story says the suicide happens in my future:

Former Yankees Pitcher Hideki Irabu Found Dead
                                *By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS, Published: July 28, 2011 at 6:21 PM ET

LOS ANGELES (AP) — Former New York Yankees pitcher Hideki Irabu was found dead, an apparent suicide in the wealthy suburb of Rancho Palos Verdes. The 42-year-old Irabu was found at 4:25 p.m. PDT Wednesday, county sheriff's Sgt. Michael Arriaga said.

Freaky......
                                Last edited by Panoptes; July 28, 2011, 05:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X