No announcement yet.

Celebrity Death Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^Phil was the "difference Maker" in the first Canada-Russia series. Delvechio played forever!!
    AKA Dave Lubin

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuck Cunningham View Post
      ^Phil was the "difference Maker" in the first Canada-Russia series. Delvechio played forever!!
      Ya, the Ruskies did not know how to handle a cherry picker. They were always moving.

.........ahhhhhhh now Delvechio.

I loved him!

A true gentleman!

He wasn't Itallian.............he was a Wing!;-)
      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony G View Post
        Todd Bertuzzi, Tony Espositi, Phil Esposito, Mike Ricci, Mike Foligno, Ray Ferraro, Marty Turco, and Alex Delvecchio on line one,

How ironic that you mention Tony Esposito yesterday. It happened to also be his birthday. Coincidence?

Comment

• Jesus saves...

But Esposito scores on the rebound!
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
            Jesus saves...

But Esposito scores on the rebound!
            Awwwww, Mexicans are not good at hockey.......

Comment

AAL 2013: Joseph Fauria

Comment

• Well , I missed this one. William Finley the star of the Phantom of the Paradise died over a week ago. Most of you never heard of him, but this was one of my favourite movies.

AKA Dave Lubin

Comment

• Poker legend "Amarillo Slim" Preston passed away at age 83 today.

RIP.

Comment

• Junior Seau apparently dead via suicide.

"We'll know for the first time if we're evil or divine. We're the last in line." - Ronnie James Dio

Comment

• holy shit

I just came here to post that, but the article I read didn't mention suicide.
                      "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• Wow!

Comment

• That's just crazy. My condolences to his children. RIP Junior
                          Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• I read he's the 8th member of the 1994 Chargers to die too.
                            Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Holy shit!!!
                              Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Wow.. 43 yrs old man.. Thats far to young.
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Working...
                                X