No announcement yet.

Celebrity Death Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MTV doesn't count anymore. It hasn't for about 15 years.

Comment

• RIP MCA.
      "We'll know for the first time if we're evil or divine. We're the last in line." - Ronnie James Dio

Comment

• RIP MCA

Comment

• RIP MCA.
          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• RIP MCA

Now where is MIKE D?
            19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• This is terrible news. It seems like a month or two ago I saw the Beastie Boys on TV and it appeared that MCA was in good condition. They are one of the groups I appreciated more as I grew older.

Comment

• MCA passed? wow, that really sucks. Just saw them in Detroit a few years ago, they're were still amazing. RIP to a legend

Comment

• He's had cancer since 2009. I hope he had his share of ok days instead of shitty ones.

Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Sad News -- RIP MCA.
                    Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Damn! I am really older than I thought I was.

I feel really stupid here.

RIP MCA but can someone tell me what happened to Y?
                      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Booooooooooooo
                        Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• RIP

I really thought he was going to be ok. Just another reminder how short life is..

Comment

• Damn MCA, RIP.... Beastie Boys were the shit awhile back. Their music was a game changer.
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                              I called her from work at her work to tell her what SEAU did and she was speechless.

When I sat and talked with her at night, she was deeply saddened and was watching a bunch of news about his suicide.

I told her, What are you acting all sad for. You used to ream him.

She looked at me with tears in her eyes and said, "Yeah, I'm feeling kind of guilty about that" and then gave me her smirk that said, not really.

She was bummed he did that to his family.
                              Its hard to imagine what couldve made things bad enough to screw his friends and family out of his presence.
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Saw the Beasties @ the Glasgow SECC back in 99, and you MCA were the coolest guy onstage. You are gonna be sorely missed. God bless.

RIP Adam Yauch
                                "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

Working...
                                X