Celebrity Death Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Son of Eagles head coach Andy Reid found dead this morning
    Philadelphia Eagles head coach Andy Reid ’s son Garrett was found dead at 7:20 a.m. ET Sunday morning in his Lehigh University room at training camp, according to Eagles officials ...

Comment

• RIP Garrett Reid.

Again......, every parents worst nightmare. Hope Andy & family get to grieve in peace. Thoughts with them.
      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Marvin Hamlisch has passed.

I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• RIP
          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• As I sat at this keyboard this morning, a firetruck, ambulance, and paramedic van screeched to a halt directly across the street from my house. My office overlooks the street and as I stood to watch, six people rushed into the home of Mr Dugan.

I could see medical staff through the window. They were working furiously to revive him. After what seemed like 15 minutes, Mr Dugan (a widower in his late 80's who lived alone) was wheeled out on a stretcher. As they rushed toward the ambulance, they stopped and I watched as a paramedic again began cpr. In a minute or so resuscitation stopped. The firemen walked slowly to their truck to depart. The flashing lights on the ambulance were turned off and slowly the body of Mr Dugan was placed in the back and the ambulance slowly drove away. Three people lost their father this morning. I feel terrible. In the five years he has been my neighbour, I have said hello to him perhaps three or four times. I feel a sense of guilt as well as loss. A man I hardly knew died before my eyes this morning.....I should have made the effort to know him better.

Comment

• May Mr. Dugan RIP.
              ------------
              <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Aww, Bill, that's sad. :(
                #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Former Pistons and CMU star, Dan Roundfield died a few days ago at age 59. It looks like his wife was swimming, got swept in the undertow and he drowned while saving her.

SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico — Dan Roundfield, an NBA veteran who had three consecutive All-Star seasons, has drowned off the Caribbean island of Aruba while helping his wife as she struggled in rou…
                  Last edited by *JD*; August 9, 2012, 08:32 AM.

Comment

• Sorry to hear that bill.
                    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Very sad.
                      AKA Dave Lubin

Comment

• Witnessing the end of someones life is something one will never forget.

Sorry, Bill. I understand your pain.
                        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• I didn't see any posts, but actor Chad Everett died . He was well before my time, but seen him on Law & Order SUV recently (I think) and he looked great. RIP

Comment

• Back in the day (70's) he was the star of a medical drama my Mom loved to watch. He passed back on 7/24
                            Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony G View Post
                              Back in the day (70's) he was the star of a medical drama my Mom loved to watch. He passed back on 7/24

Watched "Medical Center" with mom and dad every week. Seems like the 70's actors are dropping like flies....

Comment

• Checked out his bio. I didn't know he went to Fordson High and Wayne State
                                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X