X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP, Michael.
    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Sorry to see big Mike pass away...He sure did a great job in the green mile

Comment

• 54! Wow!

Way too young.
        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Never heard of Hal David, but I heard of a lot of the songs he wrote.

RIP
          ------------
          <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• the other half to Bert Bacharach I think. The easy listening version of Bermie Taupin and Elton John
            Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• I'll probably go watch The Green Mile now. Didn't ever manage to see it.

RIP big guy.
              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Great movie, Marko. You really should check it out.
                2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• It's a Stephen King thing with me LFIJ,......, I fall asleep before page one is finished. Don't get me wrong, I've read a couple of his shorter books and they are decent........, but if there is an award for best descriptive/procrastinating writing....., he'd win. And he's a millionaire so it must work.

The movie is on DVD in the house, I'll make a point of watching it. Is that the film where he sees dead people? Or is that a different film?
                  "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• That's a different film. Have you read any Dean Koontz, Marko? If not, I recommend "The Taking" or the "Odd Thomas" series.
                    2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• I read a very weird Koontz novel way back in the early 90s called The Bad Place. Very freaky book. Working my way through some books by an author called Tess Gerrisen. Real quality stuff.

Comment

• I love the Stephen King works, I like that descriptive writing style, but that is just me.

Now, if you are going to read Koontz, make sure you put "Intensity" on the list. Basically the whole book I am yelling at the main character to make a move, because she is about a foot from being caught for about 400 pages. If the bad guy would just look over his other shoulder he would see her, good book.
                        AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
                        2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
                        3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
                        4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
                        5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
                        6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
                        7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

• "Gilligan" dies. Bob Denver, the actor who played Gilligan on "Gilligan's Island" in the 1960's has died. He was 70. RIP

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                            "Gilligan" dies. Bob Denver, the actor who played Gilligan on "Gilligan's Island" in the 1960's has died. He was 70. RIP

??

Bob Denver died in 2005......
                            "I eat a lot of corn, so it's actually fairly easy for me to find kernels in my shits."-fontes91

Comment

• This was the Return to Gilligan's Island Bob Denver.
                              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• ^
                                HA!
                                "I eat a lot of corn, so it's actually fairly easy for me to find kernels in my shits."-fontes91

Comment

Working...
                                X