No announcement yet.

Celebrity Death Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess so, Breaking News Bob Denver, still dead. Twitter has been afire with news of Bob Denver’s passing. Trouble is, the Gilligan’s Island star has been dead since 2005. But check out the tweets and remember, the internet does not lie:

RIP 7 years later

2005 There were a lot of current events I missed while I was Married.

Comment

• Just heard......, Princess Diana is dead. Something about being bumped off in a tunnel in Paris. I'm fkn shocked.

RIP DIE!
      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• No way.........

WE LANDED ON THE MOON!!!!!
        "I eat a lot of corn, so it's actually fairly easy for me to find kernels in my shits."-fontes91

Comment

• RIP Mr. Modell.

Art Modell, the longtime owner of the Baltimore Ravens, died on Thursday, the team confirmed. He was 87.

Modell purchased the Cleveland Browns in 1961 for $4 million, an unprecedented sum at that time.

Modell moved the franchise to Baltimore in 1996, where he won his first and only Super Bowl title in 2000.

In the pre-Super Bowl era, Modell's Browns won the NFL Championship in 1964, defeating the Baltimore Colts 27-0.

The Brooklyn, New York-native served as NFL president from 1967 to 1969 and negotiated the NFL's television contracts between 1962 and 1993. He also led negotiations on the NFL's first collective bargaining agreement with its players in 1968.

Modell married the actress Patricia Breslin in 1969. She died in October 2011 at the age of 80.

Modell sold his majority share of the Ravens to Steve Bisciotti in 2004.
          2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• RIP Art.

Along with Robert Irsay, one of the more villified owners of NFL teams by their home towns. He ripped the team out of a town that loved it. (Hard to say LA ever had the kind of love for the Rams that the Browns and Colts had) While not cowardly like Irsay, he did not endear himself to the Cleveland masses. It's probably fair to say the only people from Cleveland going to Modell's funeral will be to urinate on his grave.
            Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Yeah, but Cleveland is in Ohio, and Ohio sucks. A lot.

Comment

• ^ I thought so too, but then I met my fiancee who is from there....actually from Akron.
                AKA Dave Lubin

Comment

• that seems teed up somehow
                  Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Say it isn't so Chuck!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuck Cunningham View Post
                      ^ I thought so too, but then I met my fiancee who is from there....actually from Akron.
                      I might be jaded as Ohio is the only place I ever got a speeding ticket. On New Year's Day. And the cop laughed when he saw I was from Montana and couldn't dispute the ticket.

Comment

• I think there's a special place in hell for cops from Ohio.
                        Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Truth:
                          Attached Files
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I had a cop hand me a ticket for 10 over, he walked away, got as far as the back tire, turned around, and said, "Oh by the way. Happy Birthday."

I almost put the truck in reverse and drove over him. The way I figured it, if he would have had one of those dash cams rolling, no jury in the world would have ever convicted me.
                            AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
                            2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
                            3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
                            4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
                            5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
                            6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
                            7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

• You know you can say whatever you want to a cop right?

If he's being a dick, call him one.

He can't write you up for name calling.

Trust me, I've pushed many to the edge and there isn't a damn thing they can do.
                              19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• I got pulled over by a couple of cops for not wearing a seat belt......, I genuinely didn't Know the punishment for this......, I already had 6pts on my licence....., one of them walked up to the van window and said, "You weren't wearing a seat belt sir"......, my instant bark back was, "Aw fuck off, no way, serious? How many fucking points on my licence for that?"......, he instantly became a "nicer" bloke and said, "Don't worry sir, no points for this offence."
                                30quid though, still seriously pissed me off.

I think during my bark back, if I recall....., I spat some Greggs steak bake pastry at him as I ate whilst barking.
                                "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

Working...
                                X