• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ...and peace to you as well.
    ------------
    <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• ^ Maybe next time if you post a link
      Passenger on the Lions bandwagon since 1969.

Comment

• No way.........

WE LANDED ON THE MOON!!!!!
        "I eat a lot of corn, so it's actually fairly easy for me to find kernels in my shits."-fontes91

Comment

• Oh My God. I am so sorry!!!!

I am a complete asshole! I was told it was on Facebook, so I googled it and I didn't read the stupid subheadings.

What a tool I am.

No problem Drew, I did the same thing waited :x on my coffee with Gilligan (Bob Denver) (tho he was already dead for 7 years lol)

Comment

• This site isn't always completely accurate, but it does give some idea of the older ones still kick'n.

DeathList is a carefully selected list of 50 celebrities chosen by the DL Committee each calendar year for their likelihood to die during that year.

Comment

• NFL Films President Steve Sabol Dies at Age 69

NFL Films President Steve Sabol, for five decades the creative force behind the unique brand of storytelling and cinematography that brought America closer to the game of football, died today at the age of 69 after an 18-month battle with brain cancer.

?Steve Sabol was the creative genius behind the remarkable work of NFL Films,? said NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell. ?Steve?s passion for football was matched by his incredible talent and energy. Steve?s legacy will be part of the NFL forever. He was a major contributor to the success of the NFL, a man who changed the way we look at football and sports, and a great friend.?

AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
              2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
              3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
              4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
              5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
              6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
              7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

• That sucks. Sorry to hear he lost his battle. RIP Mr. Sabol.
                Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• One of the best voices in Sports. RIP Mr Sabol.

Comment

• RIP Mr. Sabol.

Comment

• RIP- I believe I read that neither Steve nor his father are in the NFL Hall of Fame, as contributors to the game. Too bad that oversight wasn't corrected before he passed.

Comment

• NFL Films President Steve Sabol, for five decades the creative force behind the unique brand of storytelling and cinematography that brought America closer to the game of football, died today at the age of 69
                        Does this mean he was in charge of creativity for NFL films at the age of 19?
                        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• One of the best voices in Sports.
                          Are you sure you don't mean John Facenda?
                          Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post

Could be. I'm pretty sure his dad was running it at the time so he might have brought Steve on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                              Sounds like he and his dad started the company that became NFL films when he was 19/20, in 1962. Started as a cameraman in 1964
                              "This is an empty signature. Because apparently carrying a quote from anyone in this space means you are obsessed with that person. "

Comment

• Originally posted by *JD* View Post
                                RIP- I believe I read that neither Steve nor his father are in the NFL Hall of Fame, as contributors to the game. Too bad that oversight wasn't corrected before he passed.
                                NFL live just said that the dad was inducted in 2011.
                                "This is an empty signature. Because apparently carrying a quote from anyone in this space means you are obsessed with that person. "

Comment

Working...
                                X