• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP, Mr. Sabol.
    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by mason reese View Post
      NFL live just said that the dad was inducted in 2011.
      Heard that also.
      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by mason reese View Post
        NFL live just said that the dad was inducted in 2011.

That's good that they at least came around on Ed.

Comment

• RIP Mr. Sabol. I loved the intro he did on the Matthew Stafford wired and uncut video. Looks like it's not available anymore though. :(
          2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Man, you have a couple of year to prepare yourself, but it still sucks horribly. I am glad we got the extra time to enjoy is presence and voice on screen. His dad started a great company, but really the only thing I enjoy more about football then the games themselves, are the cuts he does with his narration and setup.

Luckily his job was making instant classic video's, we will miss opportunities to see him represent the NFL videos in the future, but we will never miss him as his work will stand the test of time and we will here him and see him well into the future.
            AAL-Sam LaPorta

Comment

• RIP Steve. Your love for football was obvious.
              ------------
              <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• The Sabol's probably had more impact on the NFL than the majority of the players.

Comment

• Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
                  RIP Mr. Sabol. I loved the intro he did on the Matthew Stafford wired and uncut video. Looks like it's not available anymore though. :(

Try this bro.

The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.
                  Passenger on the Lions bandwagon since 1969.

Comment

• Thanks DL. It kept telling me the video was no longer available the other day.
                    2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• I'm not quite sure that one's in our wheelhouse. Just my own opinion on the forum's attitude towards that.
                      Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Another void created - NFL Films is a staple of the game, and the Sabols were very unique and good at what they did.
                        Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• I can't believe he was 69 - he didn't look nearly that old. RIP.
                          "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• Originally posted by CaptainBlue
                            I noticed this thread and it made me think of something that the other forum I used to post at does. They do a celebrity death pool. Once a year they do a draft, usually 12 rounds. Each person makes a pick, one person at a time, of the well known celebrities they think will be the next to die. If a celebrity you picked dies you subtract their age from 100 and those are the points you get. So if someone were to pick Sabol that's 100-69 = 33 points. Whoever winds up with the most points at the end of the year is the winner.
                            You know how to go off the deep end don't you? Picking who is gonna die for points? It's a Football forum! Sure we discuss other topics, but usually for the good in life.

Coming up with stupid shit like this, no wonder you get banned from other forums. Fuck! people on here tpye shit to gain attention, but with you it appears gaining attention is what you live for. Some of the shit you've pulled on here already points to that as your motive for coming here.

Due you even think before you post shit like this? Go back to pimping your blog, pimp yourself, rather than posting this BS.
                            Passenger on the Lions bandwagon since 1969.

Comment

• Sorry that I mentioned it. First of all, I never participated in it. Secondly, it wasn't my idea, it was someone elses idea from over there. At the time I left, they were still doing it over there. Thirdly, I wasn't even suggesting to do it here.

Comment

• Desert Lion, I deleted it. I will be more careful what I post from now.

I'd appreciate it if you deleted it from your post too. Thanks.
                                Last edited by CaptainBlue; September 21, 2012, 08:49 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X