• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alyson Hannigan

Neil Patrick Harris

Comment

• Who the fuck is Alyson Hannigan?
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• She's Mrs Hannigans daughter......, FFS, I thought everyone knew that.
        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
          Who the fuck is Alyson Hannigan?
          This one time...at band camp...
          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• She was Willow on Buffy the Vampire Slayer and now she's Lily on How I Met Your Mother.

Comment

• Why is she in the death thread?
              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• I thought people started listing actors who were in more than one hit series.

Comment

• The topic changed to stars who were on 2 successful shws
                  AKA Dave Lubin

Comment

• Another one Bill daly was Howard Borden on the bob Newhart show and Roger Healy on I dream of Jeannie
                    AKA Dave Lubin

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom View Post
                      I thought people started listing actors who were in more than one hit series.
                      Shit, sorry Tom, that's my Alzeimers kicking in. Happens at least twice a day Jim and it's really annoying. Won't happen again Bill....., cheers.

Comment

• John Schneider as Jonathan Kent on Smallville & Bo Duke on Dukes of Hazzard
                        "I eat a lot of corn, so it's actually fairly easy for me to find kernels in my shits."-fontes91

Comment

• Really this should be it's own thread but the death thread took on a life of ts own
                          AKA Dave Lubin

Comment

• The topic changed to stars who were on 2 successful shws
                            Actually not just being n two shows but being the lead on them.
                            Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• And actors people had actually heard of
                              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                                And actors people had actually heard of
                                Ha!

Showing your age you old retired fuck!
                                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

Working...
                                X