X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP to Stan the Man.

Comment

• Adios Stan the Man.

Your MLB skills and career (path) should never be forgotten.
      19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• 92 is a pretty good run
        Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• I thought he died years ago.....

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
            "I'm pretty much a sucker for a storyteller with an acoustic guitar."
            -----------------------Same here. What's your thoughts on Haggard?

"But present day country music makes me wanna hurl."
            ------------------------------Won't go that far but I hear ya. They've become more "pop".

Love this from Haggard & Wiilie-
            [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtN6Ro7yPcg"]Merle Haggard and Willie Nelson... Pancho and Lefty - 1982 - YouTube[/ame]

and another fav from Prine-
            [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lh33ipvRSfY"]John Prine - Crazy As A Loon - YouTube[/ame]
            "I eat a lot of corn, so it's actually fairly easy for me to find kernels in my shits."-fontes91

Comment

• RIP to Earl Weaver and Stan Musial.
              ------------
              <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• A lot of people died in 2012. Hopefully a lot do not die in 2013! RIP Earl and Stan!
                Memorial Day 2018!

Comment

• no one gets out of here alive
                  Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Michael Winner, a British filmmaker best known for directing the three Death Wish movies, has died at age 77.

RIP Michael Winner
                    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by Passepartout View Post
                      A lot of people died in 2012. Hopefully a lot do not die in 2013! RIP Earl and Stan!
                      Pretty sure that roughly the same amount of people who died in 2012 will die in 2013. Shit happens.
                      Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• RIP, Stan.

I posted Poncho and Lefty in the Music Thread, Dr.
                        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Passepartout View Post
                          A lot of people died in 2012. Hopefully a lot do not die in 2013! RIP Earl and Stan!
                          Nice photo. Either you are going on a cruise or are a coverband for the Gratefull Dead.
                          Passenger on the Lions bandwagon since 1969.

Comment

• 27 years ago today Challenger exploded

Comment

• Holy shit! It has been 27 years?
                              I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• That's what I thought then I harkened back to what I was doing at the time I heard the news and where I was living. Had moved down here the previous May. Sublet for the summer and moved to an apartment with a roommate in Sept. I was working afternoons that week, and was at home working out with the TV on.
                                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

Working...
                                X