X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP, Ralph.
    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• First of all, I lived my first 10 years in Albany, NY and for some reason liked the Mets when they were God-awful. (Good practice for later becoming a Lions fan?) I listened to Kiner on the radio during the summers. He was quality. RIP.

Secondly, I think my post of Hoffman might have been misconstrued. Sorkin being a recovering addict has infinitely more credibility than I do. A friend of mine successfully went through rehab, but it was not heroin. He talked about how getting over the chemical dependency was relatively easy. The facility can't possibly deal with everything that went into you being an addict in 30 or 45 days. They give you tools and what amounts to very difficult homework. My friend said that the toughest part was working through everything post-rehab. The people who don't do that work don't stay sober.

I believe that, in many instances, the people who don't do that work have mental illness that prevents them from doing it. They use again and they're addicts, just like Sorkin mentioned. But that addiction doesn't occur in a vacuum.

Comment

• Many may have seen this. it's Craig Ferguson back when Britney Spears went off the rails. (2010?) He talks about dealing with this.
        [ame]http://youtu.be/7ZVWIELHQQY[/ame]

Russell Brand has also spoken well
        Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony G View Post
          Many may have seen this. it's Craig Ferguson back when Britney Spears went off the rails. (2010?) He talks about dealing with this.

That was a good watch.. He was spot on
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Life's a long song...but the tune ends too soon for us all.

My mom is finally at peace. She passed away about 3:30 this morning. I am sad but relieved that she is no longer in pain.

Fuck cancer.
            "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony G View Post
              Many may have seen this. it's Craig Ferguson back when Britney Spears went off the rails. (2010?) He talks about dealing with this.

"I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• Sorry, Kay.

You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.
                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Sorry kayrone. :( May the memories give you comfort.
                  #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Sorry for your loss Kayrone.

And yes, Fuck cancer.
                    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I'm saddened to hear of your mother's passing Kay but I understand the relief that the suffering is done.
                      Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• I'm sorry Kay. Mom's are so special.

Comment

• Enjoy her memory Kay, she is finally at rest.

And yes. Fuck cancer.
                          AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
                          2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
                          3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
                          4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
                          5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
                          6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
                          7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

• I'm so sorry, Kay. :( I'm glad that you guys were able to do so much with her before she passed though.
                            2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Kay, I lost my mom three weeks ago today. Just getting over the pain. I will pray for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by kayrone View Post
                                Life's a long song...but the tune ends too soon for us all.

My mom is finally at peace. She passed away about 3:30 this morning. I am sad but relieved that she is no longer in pain.

Fuck cancer.
                                Goodbye to the matriarch that clearly raised a proper daughter.

Condolences from the Gonzales hh.

May your mother rest in peace.

FUCK CANCER X infinitum (as it is trying to make a comeback through my dad's liver again. CAT scan results on Monday. )
                                19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

Working...
                                X