X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Joe.
    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Edward Herrmann passed away today at the age of 71. He played Richard Gilmore on Gilmore Girls and did a lot.of narration work on A&E, History Channel and PBS. Great man through and through. R.I.P. Ed
      Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• That sucks!

RIP Mr. Herrmann

Comment

• Aw man, I liked him. Great vampire master in lost boys and played an excellent rich whiney husband in overboard.
          ------------
          <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Mario Cuomo, the former governor of New York, has passed away at the age of 82.
            Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Aw man, I liked him. Great vampire master in lost boys and played an excellent rich whiney husband in overboard.
              Oh, I Know who he is now. Liked him too RIP and Mario

Comment

• Donna Douglas, AKA Elly Mae Clampett on the Beverly Hillbillies died.

Comment

• RIP Miss Douglas

Comment

• RIP To a true beauty.... This from the famous Twilight Zone episode

Comment

• Aw, Ellie Mae? Dadgummit, she was awesome.
                      ------------
                      <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• ESPNs Stewart Scott passed away Today.
                        On This Day: Dec. 19 2010 At Tampa Bay
                        We ended our 26 road game losing streak.:-D

Comment

• RIP.

Fuck cancer
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• RIP

That is so Depressing to hear. It was Stuart Scott that made Me a Big Sports Center Fan. I was at a friend's house in High School waiting for Him to get ready for School(20yrs Ago) I always used to talk SHIT! To Him bout watching ESPN All day. While waiting for Him I was watching a game highlight, & Stuart Scott was the Anchor. He had Me laughing nonstop. I asked My Friend if Sports Center was always this Funny. He said it is when Stuart Scott is on it. Been a Daily watcher since.
                            On This Day: Dec. 19 2010 At Tampa Bay
                            We ended our 26 road game losing streak.:-D

Comment

• Stuart had the opposite effect on me. I found him highly annoying. He used to pull these crazy stats out of nowhere.

Rip Stuart. Cancer sucks.
                              3,062 carries, 15,269 yards, 5.0 yards/carry, 99 TD
                              10x Pro Bowl, 6x All-Pro, 1997 MVP, 2004 NFL HoF

Comment

• Damnnnn.. I can't believe Stewart Scott is gone! That's horrible, i've always been a big fan
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Working...
                                X