No announcement yet.

Celebrity Death Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dick Van Patten died. Star of Eight is Enough, and many Disney and Mel Brooks movies like High Anxiety.
    AKA Dave Lubin

Comment

• Also, James Horner, one of the great movie music composers died in a plane crash. RIP Gentlemen.
      2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• R.I.P.
        "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• RIP gentlemen.
          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Patrick MacNee star of the 60's Avengers died on Thursday. The show with him and Diana Rigg?
            Memorial Day 2018!

Comment

• RIP Pat.

When my kids informed me they were making the first Avengers movie, I looked forward to it thinking it was going to be on the same type of storyline as the Avengers TV Show.

I got a big surprise when I saw the first trailer.
              I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Didn't they make an Avengers movie in the early 0's from that TV show?
                AAL-Sam LaPorta

Comment

• YES bassist Chris Squire died at the age of 67 from a rare form of leukemia

Comment

• Damn. I was a huge Yes fan back in the 70s. I wanted to learn to play bass because of Chris Squire. (I never did)

R.I.P.
                    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                      Damn. I was a huge Yes fan back in the 70s. I wanted to learn to play bass because of Chris Squire. (I never did)

R.I.P.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQiTKZGp-10"]Yes - Heart of the Sunrise (Official / Live Album / 2015) - YouTube[/ame]

Loved his bass too!

Comment

• Originally posted by Topweasel View Post
                        Didn't they make an Avengers movie in the early 0's from that TV show?
                        If they did, I missed it.

Comment

• Everyone missed it except critics who panned it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Avengers_(1998_film)

Comment

• Charlie is gone.

RIP Charlie. I enjoyed your play on the field and talking to you in person. You were a good guy!

Detroit news, weather, sports, and traffic serving all of southeast Michigan and Metro Detroit. Watch breaking news live or see the latest videos from programs like The Nine, Let it Rip, and FOX 2 News.

Comment

• The first Lions jersey I owned was a Charlie Sanders jersey. I didn't know he was ill. I never heard anything about that.
                              AKA Dave Lubin

Comment

• He had Cancer for a while.

Last heard he was doing good but, Lions PR is not so good.

Comment

Working...
                                X