No announcement yet.

Celebrity Death Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gary Richrath, lead guitarist for REO Speedwagon, dead at 65 today.

Comment

• DAMN!

RIP Gary

Comment

• The Moses Malone death is a hard hitter. I liked him as a player. My daughter nickname is Mosie, so naturally we called her Mosie Malone.

Comment

• RIP Gary. Love REO.

RIP Moses.
          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• RIP Gary.

I've seen REO 3x in my life. First time in late 80's, last time about 2 years ago. I've only seen the current guitarist, Dave Amato play. I recently called him one of the 3 most underrated live guitarists today.

He FN shreds.
            19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by ghandi View Post
              Gary Richrath, lead guitarist for REO Speedwagon, dead at 65 today.
              I'd heard that, a friend told me.
              AAL Quintez Cephus
              If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• "I've seen REO 3x in my life. First time in late 80's, last time about 2 years ago. I've only seen the current guitarist, Dave Amato play. I recently called him one of the 3 most underrated live guitarists today. "
                ----------------------------------------I've seen them three times as well. Thought the same.
                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• I've seen them 3x as well. Twice with Richrath. Agreed on Amato...he's a kickass guitar player

Comment

• GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Saw REO 1978, Rose Arena at CMU. "Gary's Guitar Solo" is a great instrumental.

Comment

• REO Speedwagon is a band I did really like whom I never got an opportunity live, most of my favourite bands of that era I got to see....sooner or later.
                        AKA Dave Lubin

Comment

• They got so fucking sappy (the same as some other bands of that era). That fucking Tuna Fish album was unlistenable pap.
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                            ...That fucking Tuna Fish album was unlistenable pap.
                            Disagree!

That was the last decent rockin' album they did before "selling out"

Comment

• Oh Gawd. That album was horrid.
                              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• That's rockin' right there...

[ame]https://youtu.be/TGwCP2hX2FM[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                                X