Celebrity Death Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sharkbait View Post
    OMG !!! Dallas Taylor, drummer for Crosby,Stills, Nash & Young just passed away.

http://www.latimes.com/local/obituar...119-story.html
    That story is from a year ago.
    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Although Dale Griffin, Mott the Hoople drummer, died yesterday.

AAL Quintez Cephus
      If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• All the classic rock stars are hitting the 70 age and up category and dropping like flies. It is sad really.

Comment

• I'm surprised some of them have lived as long as they have...How are Ozzy and Keith Richards still alive?

Comment

• They are well preserved by the chemicals they have ingested
            Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• There's a chance Ozzy might be immortal...
              AXE 'EM!

Comment

• RIP Glenn & Dale

If y'all get a chance, check out the Eagles biography on Netfix. 2 parts...about 3 hrs total time.

Comment

• RIP

Glenn Frey details Detroit days

Comment

• Awesome read. Frey had great energy. I watched an interview where he recounted the Cowsills radio song that Seger told him to listen to.

Kind of weird. All the time growing up I remembered a song as a young kid called Indian Lake, and I always remembered the lyrics "Indian Lake is a scene you should make with your little one..." I liked it (Frey prolly thought it sucked ) but never heard it again. Thru the years I remembered the tune and those lyrics. I Googled it in the early 2000s to find out it was the Cowsills, a large family whose kids all sang and played.
                    ------------
                    <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Originally posted by YT View Post
                      RIP Glenn & Dale

If y'all get a chance, check out the Eagles biography on Netfix. 2 parts...about 3 hrs total time.
                      Saw it on movie network and bought the Blu Ray ... it's great
                      WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew View Post
                        Awesome read. Frey had great energy. I watched an interview where he recounted the Cowsills radio song that Seger told him to listen to.

Kind of weird. All the time growing up I remembered a song as a young kid called Indian Lake, and I always remembered the lyrics "Indian Lake is a scene you should make with your little one..." I liked it (Frey prolly thought it sucked ) but never heard it again. Thru the years I remembered the tune and those lyrics. I Googled it in the early 2000s to find out it was the Cowsills, a large family whose kids all sang and played.

The Cowsills are out and touring this summer. They were the real life inspiration for "The Partridge Family" TV show back in the day.

Comment

• I didn't know that. I watched and liked the Partridge Family too. I have "I'll Meet You Halfway" on my phone. Where's the embarrassing admissions thread?
                          ------------
                          <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew View Post
                            I didn't know that. I watched and liked the Partridge Family too. I have "I'll Meet You Halfway" on my phone. Where's the embarrassing admissions thread?

I have that on my phone too, along with " Point Me in the Direction of Albuquerque!"

Even though they had only a handful of hits — “Hair,” “We Can Fly,” “Indian Lake,” “The Rain, the Park and Other Things” — the Cowsills were one of the most recognizable groups from the late ’60s and early ’70s.

Comment

• Detroit Lions: Where futility is a lifestyle choice.

Comment

• RIP Glenn and Dale.
                                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

Working...
                                X