No announcement yet.

Celebrity Death Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Garry Shandling. We got the It's Garry Shandling's show over here and it was my favourite programme at the time, very different to anything else i'd seen.
    AAL Quintez Cephus
    If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• RIP Gary.
      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuck Cunningham View Post
        Marko--- Rob Ford definitely had cancer
        A rare form of.
        19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Wow a great woman dies on Easter. Enjoy heaven Mother Angelica

HANCEVILLE, Ala. (WHNT) – Mother Angelica died on Easter Sunday at the age of 92, according to the Eternal Word Television Network. “We ask for your prayers for the soul of EWTN’s belov…

Comment

• Patty Duke has passed.
            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
              Patty Duke has passed.
              😞
              "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• RIP Ladies.
                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Merle Haggard died today on his 79th B-Day.

Comment

• Yep!
                    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Is it just me or there a lot of people we have grown up with that are dying on us? Sad!
                      Memorial Day 2018!

Comment

• Originally posted by Passepartout View Post
                        Is it just me or there a lot of people we have grown up with that are dying on us? Sad!
                        This is just a sign of getting older.

The next stage is you start realizing that all the people your kids have grown up with are dying.
                        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• We watch alot of these people on TV or hear their music and dont realize they are quite a bit older than we are already....Like Malto said whats more sad is when the younger people are dying.

Comment

• Paul Carey passed today at 88. I have so many memories of listening to Paul and Ernie H back in the 70's and 80's. Few games were televised pre cable so Paul and Ernie entered my home nearly every night during the summers. RIP....
                            Last edited by DanO; April 13, 2016, 10:05 AM.

Comment

• I remember when Carey replaced Ray Lane on the Tigers broadcasts. I didn't like him, his voice sounded so polished in comparison, but it only took a year or two to get to like him
                              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by fontes91 View Post
                                Paul Carey passed today at 88. I have so many memories of listening to Paul and Ernie H back in the 70's and 80's. Few games were televised pre cable so Paul and Ernie entered my home nearly every night during the summers. RIP....
                                Same here fontes91
                                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

Working...
                                X