• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not good.

Comment

• RIP Gene. Hope he is with Gilda now.

Comment

• Gene Wilder was a 70's movie comedy Icon. So many of my favorites....Willy Wonka, Young Frankenstein, Blazing Saddles, Silver Streak, those are the most famous, but The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes Younger Brother was rather under rated.
        AKA Dave Lubin

Comment

• Silver Streak was my favorite. How many times was he thrown (did he fall) off the train? And I love gap-tooth Jill Claiborne.

I listened to an interview with him a couple of years ago on Opie and Anthony. He was incredulous that they remade Willy Wonka.
          ------------
          <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• I loved him as Willy Wonka. May he RIP!
            Memorial Day 2018!

Comment

• One of my favourite lines was in Young Frankenstein......., when the rat scares Teri Garr's character, Inga.

"Don't be frightened, dear. It's just a rat. A filthy, slimey, rat!"
              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Just on the radio there that Jim Carey has said, "If there is a heaven, Gene had a golden ticket."

What do you mean "if" there is a heaven, Jim? You are Bruce Almighty, FFS!
                "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• I need to re-watch YF. I know I laughed my ass off, but I can't think of any lines.

Abby Normal's brain is all I can think of.
                  ------------
                  <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew View Post
                    I need to re-watch YF. I know I laughed my ass off, but I can't think of any lines.

Abby Normal's brain is all I can think of.
                    Blucher!
                    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew View Post
                      Silver Streak was my favorite. How many times was he thrown (did he fall) off the train? And I love gap-tooth Jill Claiborne.
                      Silver Streak was awesome.

Rest in peace
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• See No Evil, Hear No Evil was pretty hilarious as well.
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• A great character actor....RIP Gene WIlder

Comment

• He is someone that it is hard to explain how big of a star he was back in the 70s and 80s. There isn't a contemporary actor to compare to. The reason being is his kind of comedies don't really exist anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                              See No Evil, Hear No Evil was pretty hilarious as well.
                              Fuzzy Wuzzy was a woman?

Comment

• And UKBB......., every time my dad sees a horse in a field, he shouts "BLUCHER!" Lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X