No announcement yet.

Celebrity Death Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The only thing missing from that Marvin Jones touchdown reversal is that it wasn't a first round playoff game.

Comment

• That was stupid. Of course she's not feeling well. My thoughts are with her, as I've always liked her.
      ------------
      <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Speaking of Keith Richards how is he still alive? Or is he like Weekend at Bernies where they just keep propping him up and making it look like he is alive?

Comment

• Reynolds was in "Singing in the Rain", which was surprisingly (for a musical) amazing when I first saw it a few years ago.
          The backstory is Gene Kelly was a real bastard to her, she was not an accomplished dancer and he was not happy with the choice of having her in the movie. "She had no dance training, and she found co-director/choreographer/co-star Kelly a tyrannical taskmaster. One day, she was so despondent that she curled up beneath a piano and started to cry"
          AKA Dave Lubin

Comment

• Safety Keion Carpenter, who spent seven seasons with the Buffalo Bills and Atlanta Falcons, died on Thursday morning at a hospital in Miami. He was 39.

Carpenter was on vacation with his family in South Florida when he fell while playing with his son. A cousin, Jamila Smith, told the Baltimore Sun, ?They were running to the car when [Carpenter] slipped, fell, hit his head and slipped into a coma. It was just a freak accident. He was always healthy; he went to the doctor, ate well and worked out.?
            Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• "I had no idea she was Carrie Fisher's mother until like 15 minutes ago... tragic."
              -----------------------------------Me either.
              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• What Cody and DanO said
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I knew but didn't know the Jamie Lee Curtis connection

Man these Hollywooders, their almost like real people

Comment

• Jamie lee curtis and debbie reynolds have different parents

not sure where the sister connection is

Comment

• I went to find the connection, and couldn't. Four different parents involved in the procreation of the 2 ladies. I don't know why I thought they were sisters.

JLC posted a tribute to Carrie and her daughter, so there is some connection.
                      ------------
                      <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Pasadena, CA (WLTX) - Actor Williams Christopher, who played Father Mulcahy on the iconic TV series "M.A.S.H.," has died, according to his family.

His son told KABC and KNBC in Los Angeles that his dad died Saturday at the age of 84. Both reports say Christopher died of non-lung small cell carcinoma.
                        Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew View Post
                          I went to find the connection, and couldn't. Four different parents involved in the procreation of the 2 ladies. I don't know why I thought they were sisters.

JLC posted a tribute to Carrie and her daughter, so there is some connection.
                          The connection is Billie Lourd, Carrie Fisher's daughter. JLC and Billie are in Scream Queens together. It was basically a tribute for her co-worker who is probably feeling crappy losing her mom and grandmother in 24 hours.
                          AAL-Sam LaPorta

Comment

• Also I missed saying my respects to Carrie Fisher's passing. She was an integral part to my most important Sci-Fi movie. It shaped my childhood and still has a power over me 30+ years later. She will be missed.

The good news is it's now 2017. Hopefully this one is nicer to our celebrities.
                            AAL-Sam LaPorta

Comment

• Fuck you 2016

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQ6WPo-oW5Q"]Fuck 2016 - John Oliver - YouTube[/ame]
                              Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• And now for the ULTIMATE negative post........., 2017?......., nah, won't say it.
                                "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

Working...
                                X