Celebrity Death Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP M. ILLITCH

As far as his baseball team, I can respect his efforts as Gene Autrey was very similar with the Angels in never getting the big prize.
    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• He did get the Big Prize Gonz.
      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• +1 then

Comment

• He won Stanley Cups, but never got a World Series. Still, came pretty close to it a couple times and I have many good memories thanks to Mr I.
          Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
            He did get the Big Prize Gonz.
            Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
            +1 then
            Originally posted by Frank Van Dusen View Post
            He won Stanley Cups, but never got a World Series. Still, came pretty close to it a couple times and I have many good memories thanks to Mr I.
            That's what I thought regarding the Tigers. It's in my original post. DanO said he did and I figured he knew better than I did (even though I was pretty sure of my statement)

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
              That's what I thought regarding the Tigers. It's in my original post. DanO said he did and I figured he knew better than I did (even though I was pretty sure of my statement)
              I think he was insinuating that since Ilitch won Stanley Cups ... he did win the big prize as a team owner. Obviously didn't happen in baseball while he owned the Tigers.

Of course, he could've been implying that the Stanley Cup is a bigger prize than a World Series championship ... but I dunno.
              Last edited by Forsh; February 12, 2017, 04:48 AM.
              WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• Former NFL OLB/DE Quentin Moses has passed away.

Moses and two others were killed in a house fire in Monroe, Georgia on Sunday morning. The 33-year-old last played in the NFL with the Dolphins in 2010. The University of Georgia alum had been working as a defensive ends coach for Reinhardt University.

Comment

• Famed jazz singer Al Jarreau responsible for the hit song We're In This Love Together and theme to TV's Moonlighting dies at age 76

Comment

• Dave Adolph, who served as Chiefs defensive coordinator under Marty Schottenheimer in the 1990s, died Sunday. He was 79.

Comment

• Really a lot of celebs from the past have gone on before us.
                      Memorial Day 2018!

Comment

• I'm not sure how many of these are actual celebs tho.
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Not sure if he really counts as a celebrity, but Kim Jong-nam (half brother of North Korea's leader) was assassinated by NK spies. Crazy stuff. Guess his little brother had it in for him.

Dude could have been the next leader of North Korea, but he got arrested trying to enter Japan with fake documents and fell out of favor with daddy.
                          2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• You see they're just like normal people. You always want to kill someone in your family
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Yeah, but what would his dad think?

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xh_9QhRzJEs"]HQ | I&#39;m So Ronery by Kim Jong-il - Team America: World Police - YouTube[/ame]
                              2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• DEPARTED

WWE star George 'The Animal ' Steele dead at 79

Published February 17, 2017

FoxNews.com

Professional wrestler George "The Animal" Steele died at age 79, the WWE said in a statement.

Steele, whose real name is William James Myers was one of the WWE's most wild and outrageous stars.

Known for his green tongue and hairy chest, "The Animal" received a master's degree from Central Michigan University and was a high school teacher and wrestling coach in Michigan.

The WWE Hall of Famer continued to make wrestling appearances through the 2000s.

He is survived by his wife Pat, their two sons Dennis and Randy and daughter, Felicia.

Comment

Working...
                                X