No announcement yet.

Celebrity Death Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't forget Gene Gene the dancing machine! Rip Chuck...

Comment

• I just ran across this news

BOSTON DRUMMER SIB HASHIAN
      COLLAPSES, DIES ON ROCK CRUISE SHIP

3/23/17 8:08 AM PST

1018 Sib Hashian -- the drummer for the rock group Boston -- died after collapsing onstage Wednesday night ... TMZ has learned.

Sib's son, Adam, tells us the drummer was on the Legends of Rock Cruise and was midset when he suddenly collapsed. A witness says CPR was performed and a defibrillator was used but to no avail.

The L.O.R. Cruise began on March 18 in Florida and had stops in several places including Puerto Rico and the Bahamas. We're told the cruise will continue and other musicians are performing tributes to Sib on the boat Thursday.

The drummer -- who donned an EPIC afro in the early days of his stellar career -- was famously part of Boston's self-titled album, which featured the mega-hit "More Than a Feeling."

Sib's daughter, Lauren, has a daughter with Dwayne Johnson.

He was 67.

#RIP
      19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Damn, Boston has long been my favorite rock group. Their lead singer Brad Delp committed suicide several years ago. Now Sib is gone. Rip......

Comment

• [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSR6ZzjDZ94"]Boston- More than A Feeling - YouTube[/ame]
          2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• At least he died doing what he does best....

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan V View Post
              At least he died doing what he does best....
              I was going to add the exact same comment but I figured the article said enough to imply what we immediately thought.

Comment

• RIP Sib. Use to jam to Boston. Last went to one of their concerts at JLA. Got left there by my ride and had to down to Trenton where he lived with $200.00 in my pocket 1230 am. I was a little nervous.
                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Yeah Dan V at least he died doing what he loved.
                  Memorial Day 2018!

Comment

• If I die in my sleep they'll say the same thing...
                    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• HA!
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Don Rickles, comedy legend, dead at 90

By Leora Arnowitz, Sasha Savitsky
                        Published April 06, 2017

Kidney failure

Comment

• RIP Don.
                          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Legend indeed. RIP Mr. Rickles.
                            2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Really nice tribute to Don Rickles. Pardon the tears.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLSqgagBN5E"]Jimmy Kimmel Monologue :Jimmy Kimmel Pays Tribute to Don Rickles: ?€˜I?€™m Going to Cry?€™ 4/6/17 - YouTube[/ame]
                              Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Missed that last night. Thanks dpatnod. Great watch!
                                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

Working...
                                X