No announcement yet.

Celebrity Death Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know the name Powers Booth but did not know that was him in Tombstone.
    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by fontes91 View Post
      RIP "Wolverines!"
      The primary show I recognized him. RIP
      19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
        I know the name Powers Booth but did not know that was him in Tombstone.
        2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Yes I know that now but didn't as I was watching the movie LFIJ. Thanks though.
          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• I want to put up the "Well, Bye" quote, but that would be antagonistic and that's not what I'm going for. Man, I miss movies like "Tombstone". Good memories.

Val Kilmer was amazing in that movie.

Comment

• "I want to put up the "Well, Bye" quote, but that would be antagonistic and that's not what I'm going for. Man, I miss movies like "Tombstone". Good memories."
              --------------------------------------------
              One of my FB friends did.

"Val Kilmer was amazing in that movie."
              -----------------------------------Yes he was. I've probably watched that movie 20 times.
              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Chris Cornell lead singer of Sound Garden &Audio Slave passed away last night in Detroit. Sound Garden had just played at the Fox. How Sad!! He was only 52.
                On This Day: Dec. 19 2010 At Tampa Bay
                We ended our 26 road game losing streak.:-D

Comment

• RIP Chris

Frontman of 2 of the better bands of the 90s/00s
                  Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
                    I want to put up the "Well, Bye" quote, but that would be antagonistic and that's not what I'm going for. Man, I miss movies like "Tombstone". Good memories.

Val Kilmer was amazing in that movie.
                    From every role I have seen him in and interviews honestly I think he would get a kick out of people quoting that as their goodbye to him.

He was good friends with Paxton (who he worked with on Tombstone) and I know Paxton would have enjoyed the Game Over quotes.

RIP
                    AAL-Sam LaPorta

Comment

• Roger Ailes dead as well

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Pappageorgio View Post
                        Roger Ailes dead as well

Comment

• So far this year, it's been a kinder year to celebrities than last years death nightmare.

That's that jinxed.

Fucking loads of celebrity deaths now. Watch this space.
                          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Sad news about Chris Cornell. He was an extremely talented singer with a unique voice.

Comment

• FUUUUCK! Jinxed indeed.

RIP Chris Cornell. Way too young and quite shocked at this.
                              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• I just tuned in to Dan Patrick for a minute on a break, and heard about Chris. Wow. Iconic voice. RIP CC.
                                Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

Working...
                                X