Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• In all seriousness, it's a tragic story and shows how fragile life is.

He went to the hospital on Thursday with chest pains. They sent him home after running some tests. Dead Sunday morning.

Makes you wonder if the pressures of the NFL coaching life finally took a toll.
      Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Well, that didn't take long. His family has a wide open malpractice case available to them.
          Tony Sparano's cause of death released by medical examiner
          Jul
          7/24/2018 7:37:05 AM
          | More
          Minneapolis Star-TribuneDon't forget to follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/theredzoneorg

Like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Theredzone.org
          19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Former Fiat Chrysler CEO Sergio Marchionne has died.

"Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Just take out the word celebrity and put em all in one thread
                WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• M69,

Detroit is auto maker central (or was). An auto exec in that town is news. Even I knew of him in California.

I don't know your townships noble clansman by name either. We're even. ;)

Comment

• "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Bugger off bawbag sniffer!
                      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Eddie Nails, dude! Fkn awesome!
                          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• I suggest renaming to Everybody Is Dead Thread.

Comment

• Navy's first female admiral, retired Rear Adm. Alene B. Duerk, dead at 98

Much respect, Admiral. RIP old bird.

Comment

• Nikolai Volkoff died the other day. He was 70 which is 100 for a wrestler.
                                Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

Working...
                                X