• Show
Clear All

• RIP to Utah Jazz great Mark Eaton.

Comment

• Originally posted by BJK View Post
      RIP to Utah Jazz great Mark Eaton.
      Damn

​​​​​​https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...e-crash-age-64
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
        Awful.

Comment

• One of the all time best comedians, Sean Lock, died today of cancer, aged 58. Very sad. My son Scotty quite upset about it as he has seen him in concert a few times.

Sean Lock explains necessary swearing. Strong language warning.Subscribe: http://bit.ly/BBCStudiosWATCH MORE:Hiroshima: http://bit.ly/BBCHiroshimaHorizon: ht...

"I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Detroit Tiger great Bill Freehan passes at 79.

Comment

• Just saw Betty White passed at 99. 18 days shy of her 100th. Kinda a downer to bring the new year in on.

Comment

• Originally posted by JGSpartan View Post
                Just saw Betty White passed at 99. 18 days shy of her 100th. Kinda a downer to bring the new year in on.
                Well it's not January 1st yet, so leave it behind starting tomorrow!

That said yes RIP Betty White. Sad one to hear. They just put out an article a couple days ago where she talked about being lucky to stay so healthy
                WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• Dang, I was hoping that she'd live to 100.

RIP, Ms. White.
                  "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
                  My friend Ken L

Comment

• We were bummed out about the Betty White news. They were literally talking about her upcoming birthday on the news just a couple of hours earlier, then the unfortunate news broke. Even my teenage kids were sad about it. She managed to make an impact on generations of people. RIP.

Comment

• She basically did live to 100. She was living in her 100th year.
                      she just died 18 days before completing it.
                      The length of her life was more impressive because of the quality of her late years.

Comment

• Originally posted by wcfwtf View Post
                        She basically did live to 100. She was living in her 100th year.
                        she just died 18 days before completing it.
                        Ashley Olsen Reaction GIF by Filmeditor
                        "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Former Broncos coach Dan Reeves dies at 77​​​​​​

Dan Reeves, who won a Super Bowl as a player with the Dallas Cowboys but was best known for a long coaching career highlighted by four more appearances in the title game with the Denver Broncos and Atlanta Falcons, died Saturday. He was 77.
                          A statement released by his family through former Falcons media relations director Aaron Salkin said Reeves died of complications from dementia. The statement said he died “peacefully and surrounded by his loving family at his home in Atlanta.”

“His legacy will continue through his many friends, players and fans as well as the rest of the NFL community,” the family said.

Dan Reeves, who won a Super Bowl as a player with the Dallas Cowboys but was best known for a long coaching career highlighted by four more appearances in the title game with the Denver Broncos and…

"Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• I know E. rectile D.ysfunction, aka ED in Detroit. My understanding of fine details is overwhelming to you.
                            I totally understand.
                            You're never to old to learn from me.

Comment

• Sidney Poitier Family Speaks Out Following Actor’s Death at 94: ‘His Faith in Humanity Never Faltered’

Actor Sidney Poitier, well known actor, best known for "In The Heat Of The Night", "To Sir, With Love", "Guess Who's Coming To Dinner?", all in 1967, and his Oscar win for Best Actor in the 1963 film, "The Lillies Of The Field", died Thursday at the age of 94.

RIP, Mr. Poitier.

"I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
                              My friend Ken L

Comment

• Bob Saget (full house, Americas funniest home video)

And

Dwayne Hickman (Dobie Gillies)
                                Detroit Lions: Where futility is a lifestyle choice.

Comment

Working...
                                X