X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Johnny Fever. Loved WKRP.
    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Lost William Hurt over the weekend and now Scott Hall. Tough couple of days.
      Last edited by Mainevent; March 15, 2022, 08:45 AM.

Comment

• Never heard of Scott Hall Tough.
        "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by edindetroit View Post
          Never heard of Scott Hall Tough.
          Razor Ramon aka the bad guy
          WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• Originally posted by Forsh View Post

Razor Ramon aka the bad guy
            This tells me nothing
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

This tells me nothing
              Hey yo, come on dude, Scott Hall. You have to know who the architect of the NWO was.

Comment

• NWO?
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Yeah… NWO spelled backward is OWN
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

This tells me nothing
                    Does Google tell you anything 🤣
                    WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                      Yeah… NWO spelled backward is OWN
                      One Warrior Nation was a flop in response to the NWO, it probably last three episodes.

Comment

• Well kids, I’m still here, thank the lord and healed up enough to go try shooting an elephant rifle. Sternum is still intact and still wired together. But not gonna do that again, haven’t seen an elephant in the woods lately
                        If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

• Originally posted by THE STEE View Post
                          Well kids, I’m still here, thank the lord and healed up enough to go try shooting an elephant rifle. Sternum is still intact and still wired together. But not gonna do that again, haven’t seen an elephant in the woods lately
                          Come on over to South Africa bro. We have plenty of elephants around. Glad to hear you’re doing well
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• On my bucket list my friend
                            If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

• I’ve got a spare flat, the offer is always there.
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE STEE View Post
                                Well kids, I’m still here, thank the lord and healed up enough to go try shooting an elephant rifle. Sternum is still intact and still wired together. But not gonna do that again, haven’t seen an elephant in the woods lately
                                Sending my best wishes for continued health and healing!!
                                #birdsarentreal

Comment

Working...
                                X