• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lisa Marie Presley also died.

Comment

• RIP Lisa.
      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Wow. Lisa Marie Presley @ only 54. That is a real shame.

There is a comedian over here who stated that there are only two good reasons to wake your wife up from a deep sleep.
        1. if it’s just started snowing outside, and 2. If a big celebrity has died.
        Lisa is wake up worthy.

RIP
        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• I thought that was going to go in a different direction.
          If Inwoke up my wife it wasn’t for neither of those reasons.

Comment

• Robbie Knievel, daredevil son of Evel Knievel, dies at 60

Robbie Knievel, son of legendary stuntman Evel Knievel, has died at the age of 60, his brother, Kelly Knievel told CBS News on Friday. Robbie Knievel died of pancreatic cancer after being in hospice for three days.

"It was expected," his brother told CBS News. "He was in Reno with his three daughters by his side." Known as "Kaptain Robbie Knievel," Robbie Knievel had his own daredevil career with 350 jumps and 20 world records, according to his biography on his official website. Knievel was married once and divorced, his brother said.

From a young age, Knievel wanted to be a daredevil, even though it was difficult personally and professionally to follow in his father's footsteps, his brother said.

Their father, Evel, was proud of his son's accomplishments and tried to attend all of his jumps, including Knievel's 1989 successful one over the Caesars Palace fountains in Las Vegas. In 1967, his father had attempted the same jump and almost died from the injuries he sustained when he crashed his Harley-Davidson.

"Daredevils don't live easy lives," his brother said. "But, it's what they do."

Kelly Knievel said his brother should be remembered for what he did best.

"He was a great daredevil," he said. "If you look at his jumps, that's what he should be known for. It's what he loved doing."

Evel Knievel died in 2007 at the age of 69 after years of battling diabetes and pulmonary fibrosis.

Robbie Knievel is survived by his three daughters, five grandchildren, his older brother Kelly and two sisters, and his mother, Linda.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/robbie-...evels-son/#app
            "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by wcfwtf View Post
              I thought that was going to go in a different direction.
              Bad Gas?
              Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• I want to comment something but I think it might not be appropriate for some of the more religious types here.
                I know leftist are not normally religious but sometimes you get that mix😎

Comment

• But we’ll go with the reason you woke up you’re wife for Noid.
                  Thanks for getting us in your world a little bit ha ha

Comment

But we’ll go with the reason you woke up you’re wife for Noid.
                    Thanks for getting us in your world a little bit ha ha
                    I'd wager Dpatnod is husband.
                    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Shit.... I divorced her 20 years ago. She had worse gas than WCFWTF's old girl.

If it is still coming up when she is in the UP, now - like a 6 hour drive away. well, no more needs to be said.
                      Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Robbie Bachman of Bachman-Turner Overdrive dies at 69

​Randy Bachman, right, holds the Juno as Robbie Bachman videotapes a closeup of the trophy after being inducted into the Canadian Music Hall of Fame at the Juno Awards in Winnipeg on March 30, 2014. Robbie Bachman, the drummer for the Canadian hard rock band Bachman-Turner Overdrive that was known for such 1970s hits as Takin Care of Business and You Aint Seen Nothin Yet, has died at age 69. His death was announced on social media Thursday by his brother and bandmate, Randy Bachman, who did not cite a cause. (John Woods/The Canadian Press via AP, File) (John Woods)
                        NEW YORK – Robbie Bachman, the drummer for the Canadian hard rock band Bachman-Turner Overdrive that was known for such 1970s hits as “Takin' Care of Business" and “You Ain't Seen Nothin' Yet," has died at age 69.

His death was announced on social media Thursday by his brother and bandmate, Randy Bachman, who did not cite a cause.

“The pounding beat of BTO has left us," Randy Bachman wrote. “He was an integral cog in our rock ‘n roll machine and we rocked the world together."

The Bachman brothers were Winnipeg natives who had been playing music since childhood.

Robbie Bachman first worked with his older brother Randy, a singer, songwriter and guitarist, in the group Brave Belt, which the elder Bachman helped found in the early 1970s after leaving the top-selling act the Guess Who.

The two Bachmans, along with brother Tim Bachman on guitar (later replaced by Blair Thornton) and Fred Turner on bass, formed Bachman-Turner Overdrive in 1973 and sold millions of records over the next three years with their blend of grinding guitar riffs and catchy melodies. “You Ain't Seen Nothin' Yet" topped the charts, and the band's other hits included “Takin' Care of Business," “Hey You” and “Roll On Down the Highway."

One well known fan, Stephen King, adopted the pen name “Richard Bachman" as a partial homage to BTO.

Randy Bachman left the group in the mid-1970s, and gave the remaining members permission to call themselves BTO (But not Bachman-Turner Overdrive so as to distance himself from the band). As BTO, Robbie Bachman and the others continued to tour and record, but their popularity faded and they broke up in 1980.

Over the following decades, the band had sporadic reunions and occasional legal battles, as Randy Bachman and Robbie Bachman fought over royalties and rights to the band's name. The brothers rarely performed together after the early 1990s, with Robbie Bachman once telling The Associated Press that Randy had “belittled" the other band members and likened them to the fictional parody group Spinal Tap.

In recent years, Robbie Bachman had been semi-retired. Bachman-Turner Overdrive was inducted into the Canadian Music Hall of Fame in 2014.

https://www.clickondetroit.com/enter...m_content=wdiv
                        "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                          Shit.... I divorced her 20 years ago. She had worse gas than WCFWTF's old girl.

If it is still coming up when she is in the UP, now - like a 6 hour drive away. well, no more needs to be said.
                          Yeah, was being a grammar police knobhead. (no comma there, SO, calling myself the knobhead)

“you are wife”

Come back, Jer

Comment

• Former NFL player Jessie Lemonier dies at 25

Posted by Michael David Smith on January 26, 2023, 11:04 AM EST

Getty Images

Former NFL linebacker Jessie Lemonier has died at the age of 25.

After going undrafted out of Liberty, Lemonier made the Chargers’ roster in 2020 and played in six games. The following year he signed with the Lions and played in seven games. He also spent time with the Cardinals in training camp last year, and most recently was drafted by the XFL but chose to sign with the USFL instead.

“We are shocked and saddened to learn of the passing of former Detroit Lion Jessie Lemonier,” the Lions said in a statement. “Jessie was a model teammate and wonderful young man who is gone far too soon. Our thoughts and prayers are with his family and friends during this difficult time.”

No information about Lemonier’s cause of death has been released.
                            Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• 25 years old, very sad

Comment

I thought that was going to go in a different direction.
                                Amen to that
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Working...
                                X