No announcement yet.

Celebrity Death Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had never seen 24 but I saw her in other things and liked her. 45 is too young.

Actor Annie Wersching, best known for playing FBI agent Renee Walker in the series “24" and providing the voice for Tess in the video game “The Last of Us,” has died. Wersching passed away Sunday morning in Los Angeles following a battle with cancer, her publicist told The Associated Press. Born and raised in St. Louis, Missouri, Wersching appeared on dozens of television shows over the course of her two-decade career.

Comment

• That sucks. She was one of my favorite character actors. Something I didn't know about her from the obituary is she competed in Irish Dance when she was young.

Comment

• Bobby Hull dead at 84
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I saw that the actress who played the original Wednesday Adam’s died. Lisa Loring I believe was her name. It still be her name after death.

Comment

• I loved the dance she did with Lurch

Comment

• Cindy Williams, of Laverne and Shirley fame, had died. She was 75.

Comment

• Man, what a rough time. Condolences for all
                Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• RIP and in honor of both Cindy and Penny - one of the greatest show openings of all time.

Comment

• RIP Bobby, Lisa, and Cindy. I was never a fan of Laverne and Shirley.
                    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Racquet Welch passed away. RIP

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom View Post
                        Racquet Welch passed away. RIP
                        Sad. Her name was Raquel, by the way.

She was one of the original 1960's hotties back in the day. As in this picture here, for example.

RIP
                        "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
                        My friend Ken L

Comment

• Damn autocorrect.

Comment

• That hampers sum dimes.
                            Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Long time Vikings Coach Bud Grant died today at the age of 95.

Posting the article from the Athletic in the NFL News thread.
                              "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
                              My friend Ken L

Comment

• Lance Reddick passed away. I knew him from Fringe and I think he had a small part in LOST. I really liked him.

Comment

Working...
                                X