No announcement yet.

Celebrity Death Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Operative fukkin word being “exact” mate.
    There is heaps of science……, but the 3 x vacced are getting covid. So its not “exact”.

Must dash……, my polio has came back!
    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
      What do you get if you cross a french door with a dutch oven?
      Silent but presque mortel.
      Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• Jim Price died last night

​​​​​​https://www.freep.com/story/sports/m...1/70552984007/

​​​​​​ Detroit Tigers radio announcer Jim Price, role player for 1968 World Series team, dies

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• These perspectives depend on what sources your using.
          this is my truth this is your truth etc.
          Our bubbles are where we live and believe things

Comment

• RIP Jim Price.

When Ernie retired he was asked about working with Jim Price. Of course he was cordial and was kind with his words but at the end he gave him a little dig about never picking up the check at dinner. At first I thought he was just kidding but Dan Dickerson made a similar comment later on separate from Ernie. Ernie said it in front of Jim and he laughed. He seemed like a good guy. and they all seemed like they got along. Although I thought Mario and Rod got along too. Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by wcfwtf View Post
              These perspectives depend on what sources your using.
              this is my truth this is your truth etc.
              Our bubbles are where we live and believe things
              Uhhhhh, is this about the dutch oven thing?
              Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Don’t know anything about the Dutch and their ovens

Comment

• Jim price died
                  in and out of the lineup lately

Comment

• RIP, Sugar Man. I learned about Searching for Sugar Man through this very forum (SLF maybe?), and it became one of my favorite documentaries of all time.

The Detroit musician, who'd been in declining health, was thrust into the international spotlight in 2013 after a documentary about him won an Oscar.
                    Last edited by kayrone; August 9, 2023, 11:47 AM.
                    "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• (I don't know how to add articles properly, so feel free to edit my post if you have moderator powers)
                      "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• Looks good to me, kayrone.

I remember a discussion about Sugar Man before! May he RIP.
                        #birdsarentreal

Comment

• The first time I came to South Africa I had just seen that Sugarman documentary. I was lucky to see SA with locals instead of doing all the touristy crap. One of the guys in particular was a hard ass with a strong personality

We were out having some drinks one night at a pub and I’d asked him if he’d ever heard of Rodriquez. By the time he stopped talking about how much his music meant to his generation and him personally he was almost in tears.

I ended up marrying his daughter and as a bday present one year we took him to one of Rodriquez’s shows. It was one of the best concerts I’ve ever been to as the locals absolutely loved him and the small venue was electric.

Good times
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• wow, that's awesome!

Comment

• Robbie Robertson died yesterday. Damn

​​​​​​https://www.washingtonpost.com/obitu...uitarist-dies/
                              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• The Band is one of my Dad's favorites. Seeing Robertson was 80 was a shock.
                                #birdsarentreal

Comment

Working...
                                X