No announcement yet.

Celebrity Death Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rekey the locks. At this point, even if she gives you the keys back, don't doubt that she's copied them.

Next time, pick someone with a bit more maturity.
    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Yep, same as my friends have said Deb , I could go up to her work (she is a bartender) but don't really want to. Im going to have to change my locks now, breaking up brings out the worst in people, I didn't think she was going to act this way.

Comment

• Be thankful you weren't married.

GO LIONS "08" !!!!!!!!
        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Now have a problem again with leaving my dog Buster alone at home for work? This really upsets me, he doesn't like me leaving him alone for hours at a time. I have had him 6+ years and he has not had an accident in the house, though he is doing a fast tap dance at times when I get home.

Comment

• Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid was always a favorite of mine, along with Slapshot....he will be missed
            AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
            2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
            3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
            4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
            5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
            6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
            7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

• What's the story with your user pic, packfan?
              "And I'm a million different people from one day to the next..."

Comment

• Big loss for the entertainment industry. But props to any human being that can live 80+ and still be active. That's a full life and one to be celebrated!
                My hipocracy goes only so far.

Comment

• Paul Newman, a life very well lived.
                  The only logical explanation is:
                  I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• He had some great movies...but I think one of the two most powerful movies he was in was Absence of Mailce and The Verdict...

He did great work in Twilight as well....And he made Tom Cruise work his ass off in the Color of Money...

And of course, The Sting and Butch Cassiday and the Sundace Kid were phenomenal...

RIP Paul...and I'll have a bowl of your popcorn and a Bud just to honor your memory.
                    Come take a look at

< The New Lions GM!

Comment

• RIP Paul. You were a class act, awesome racing owner/driver/enthusiast and a pretty decent actor. ;)

Comment

• "RIP Paul...and I'll have a bowl of your popcorn and a Bud just to honor your memory."
                        ---------------------------What about his pasta sauce?

GO LIONS "08" !!!!!!!!
                        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
                          What about his pasta sauce?
                          I tried it a couple of times...not a fan of it...But then again, I make my own from scratch...

Do like his salad dressing though....and his salsa is pretty good too....
                          Come take a look at

< The New Lions GM!

Comment

• What's the story with your user pic, packfan?

Michigan State fan

Comment

• I have to stop to watch the Sting whenever it is on. I do not understand why that movie has such power over me as I am not really a movie buff but, between Redford and Newman, I always stop whatever I am doing and watch that movie.
                              I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• I'm the same way. Great flick. That and Cool Hand Luke.

Comment

Working...
                                X